💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The Vixan attacks Gaga

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

Lol. They probably haven’t even listened to Joanne, her second most political album. :vegas:

Just wanted to share a laugh with you guys tonight. Apparently writing songs about equality and police brutality don’t count if they’re sung without electronic beats or in a gallon of makeup/wigs. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

everyone wants to find someone to blame and be mad at...

at least pick on white men. we deserve it :neyde:

xoxo

Borislshere

When was gaga in black culture 

edit:

idk why I let this bother me so much but this argument is so tired from both sides (The Vixen and gaga twitter Stans). 

Dragging Gaga for not being the most vocal about black issues and rights is dumb considering she's always put her focus into LGBT rights. 

Dragging Beyonce for not being the most vocal about LGBT rights is also dumb considering Bey has always fought for Black rights and spoke on black Culture.

Both of these artist have issues they hold close to their hearts and constantly fight for. The vixen is fighting the wrong person here. Gaga is one of the few people who actually made an attempt to do better when it came to black issues. 

Nuggets
7 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Lol. They probably haven’t even listened to Joanne, her second most political album:vegas:

Just wanted to share a laugh with you guys tonight. Apparently writing songs about equality and police brutality don’t count if they’re sung without electronic beats or in a gallon of makeup/wigs. 

What's the first? :oprah:

EDIT: Nevermind. Forgot BTW existed. (I'm a flop stan, ik :poot:)

Favorite McDonald's Snack

raragaga
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

When was gaga in black culture 

when she wore dreads.. duh :ladyhaha:

xoxo

raragaga
Just now, Shady GaGa said:

What's the first? :oprah:

btw

xoxo

Joshie S

wtf that bitch is always just trying to cause somethin'... Gaga has been very politically vocal lol? ESPECIALLY during the Joanne era..

I'm guessing the vixen has something new to promote? that's why she mentioned gaga's name lol 

giphy.gif

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Pierre

That person thinks ASIB would have been better with B, move on, and don't care about it. Also, apparentely that person only cares about black people issues (?) Wasn't Gaga talking about the political state of USA in that talk show weeks ago? 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Shipper

Gaga isnt a saint nor a politician. She doesn't have to speak about every social issue in the world at every given moment. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Pierre

I had to google her, seems like she's the drag version of Azaelia Banks. :lmao:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Archived