đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The Vixan attacks Gaga

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Delusional 

She comes online, posts a hate tweet and then mutes the conversation. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, slayo said:

Why throw hate at the vixen when she's... right? Dare I say. Not once did she insult gaga, she just expressed her frustration that gaga could be using her platform for more, and i agree with that

What more do you want? She promoted Hillary all through the Joanne album cycle. Has a song named "Come to mama" on it. Denounced Kavanaugh and embraced Dr. Ford while promoting her movie. I seriously can't with you people. Its like you deliberately close your eyes when it comes to Gaga. 

50 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Delusional 

From this tweet alone you could see how little she cares about the election and how she's just using it to make Beyonce "look" better. Also, black people! It is a fact that some white people are utter trash, but generalizing all of them as that and excluding those white folks who have actively fought against the system that oppresses minorities is just disgusting. As a POC (though I'm not from the US :huntyga:) we need ALL the help that we could get to fight the system and those people in power. If you decide to attack allies, what the FCK is wrong with you?

I really need to stop going to this thread bc it genuinely makes me so upset :huntyga:  I can't believe I supported such vile, fake SJW. Disgusting. I really, really hope the Gaga Curse™ falls upon her hard, and faster than you can say Ferrari :ladyhaha: 

Borislshere
On 11/7/2018 at 12:06 AM, Kimblue said:

Delusional 

Can she honestly shut the f*ck up omg :saladga:

she isn't even trying to make any valid points just pitting two women against each other for no reasons ason. 

Borislshere
14 hours ago, jinko said:

Also, black people! It is a fact that some white people are utter trash, but generalizing all of them as that and excluding those white folks who have actively fought against the system that oppresses minorities is just disgusting. As a POC (though I'm not from the US :huntyga:) we need ALL the help that we could get to fight the system and those people in power.

Even though her tweet was completely unnecessary and dumb, She was referring to how White people are the reason Beto lost

DrYCKkmX0AISf9I.jpg:large

Guillaume Hamon
15 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Can she honestly shut the f*ck up omg :saladga:

she isn't even trying to make any valid points just pitting to women against each other for no reason. 

Yep she's saying it like if black women were too dumb to make their own decision without consulting a singer first. She pretends to defend them but it's rather insulting. The worst type of "ally", no pun intended lmao!

Borislshere
1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Yep she's saying it like if black women were too dumb to make their own decision without consulting a singer first. She pretends to defend them but it's rather insulting. The worst type of "ally", no pun intended lmao!

That’s what made me the most upset. Bey didn’t even post her pictures till the 11th hour. Black women had already been to the polls by then. 

This is like the most random drama I’ve ever seen. 

On 11/6/2018 at 1:51 PM, slayo said:

Why throw hate at the vixen when she's... right? Dare I say. Not once did she insult gaga, she just expressed her frustration that gaga could be using her platform for more, and i agree with that

She said Gaga hates muslims (no idea where she got that from, not that she’s making any sense anyway), that is pretty much an insult to everything Gaga stands for.

Why isnt this bigger in the Little Monsters Community? Why is nobody coming for this wannabe? 

#TheVixenIsOverParty make it happen yall jeez.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, jereve said:

Why isnt this bigger in the Little Monsters Community? Why is nobody coming for this wannabe? 

#TheVixenIsOverParty make it happen yall jeez.

They already drug her on twitter. No one cares about her anymore lmao :ohwell:

Archived