💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The Vixan attacks Gaga

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

If it wasn't for Gaga, the drag scene would not have been included in ASIB as Shangela has pointed out several times. I don't think Beyonce would have even cared for that. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche

What annoys me about this is that FIRST, she mentions an album that contains a song explicitly written to denounce brutality against African-American people, and SECOND, that if Gaga had gotten much more vocal about POC issues, this queen would probably have accused her for using POC's struggles for promo. Yeah, Gaga hasn't been the most vocal about African-American people's discrimination, but she's always been supportive. It's not like she never was involved politically: look at what she did for the LGBT community. Artists don't HAVE to get political; but Gaga did. She used her platform for good. As did Beyoncé. Comparison is meaningless: just be grateful that two massively successful artists have done something good for discriminated communities.

StarstruckIllusion

people like this are why I don’t identify as a pure leftist anymore. balance is key anyway. 

ImpossiblePrincess

Who likes The Vixen anyway get gone bitch 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Queen Gloria

Vixen was always such a wannabe try hard SJW. We get it, you're an activist. I stopped watching the season of RPDR she was on. Not for that reason, it was just bland overall. But come on, really?

gumzy3000

Never heard of this person but whoever they are, they should do a flop collab with Azealia Banks and Die Antwoord if they hate Gaga so much :wtfga:

trolly troll troll

The Vixen is so delusional. Damn, it's so annoying. Gaga is probaby the MOST political pop star these days. I'm sure Vixen has never listened to "Angel Down". She is so ignorant. 

Who hasn’t she attacked tbh :poot: I’m waiting for my turn :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

She was a total bitch on drag race but all was forgiven when she did that brilliant cut to the feeling performance. But now I just want her cut 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Helxig

Why do we not have a rolling eyes react?

The Vixen is seriously the epitome of that person who wants to be offended and angry. I don't think she only came across that way on the show because that's how it was edited. That was part of it, but the other part is just her attitude. 

In this world you have to pick your battles. Fight the good fight and do your best for yourself, while trying to educate and influence those around you. Yelling at everyone for not being good enough only makes matters worse.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Some people don't deserve gay rights. this bitch should shut her big fat mouth and start to make a list of what she has done to LGBTQ+ community and then we can talk

matteonster
3 hours ago, Poissonche said:

What annoys me about this is that FIRST, she mentions an album that contains a song explicitly written to denounce brutality against African-American people, and SECOND, that if Gaga had gotten much more vocal about POC issues, this queen would probably have accused her for using POC's struggles for promo. Yeah, Gaga hasn't been the most vocal about African-American people's discrimination, but she's always been supportive. It's not like she never was involved politically: look at what she did for the LGBT community. Artists don't HAVE to get political; but Gaga did. She used her platform for good. As did Beyoncé. Comparison is meaningless: just be grateful that two massively successful artists have done something good for discriminated communities.

Personally I don’t have a twitter account but if anyone would like to respond to the Vixen’s post, this is the perfect answer. Thanks for this <3

I watched RPDR last season and it was clear that she just wants to fight everyone off, it is so unnecessary. I believe she would need to ask for help to make her mental health state better, it’s not good for her health and especially not for other people.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Archived