💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Beyoncé the supreme of the music industry?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Curunir said:

BTW era was off the charts. The hype was truly something else. It was so big in fact that it almost negatively affected its own success :laughga:

Love Lemonade tho, probably my favorite Bey album:saira:

I really wish there was a way for me to revive that era since I was not paying attention back then:messga: 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
21 minutes ago, Pantera said:

I really wish there was a way for me to revive that era since I was not paying attention back then:messga: 

It was everything. Born this way is my least favorite album but the era was magical. I hope and pray we get something like it next album cycle 

She is. She's got the hits, the dance, the sold out world tours. She's established her name world wide because she held onto the entire "queen" thing the world started about her.

On the other hand im a little tired of her whole crowns etc theme, i want to see something different

GypsyBabe

Beyonce is talented, for sure...but you can't be a supreme when all you do is regurgitate things other people created for you. A supreme of music has to have it all... :oops:

⚯͛

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Fixed 

It's a King and you better deal, otherwise, you're misogynist. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andrea B
2 hours ago, Pantera said:

Off topic.. Since you are a fan of both ladies, which era in your opinion was bigger? BTW or Lemonade. I know both sold a lot. Both were nominated for album of the year (and both lost to Adele:triggered:). However, Lemonade did win some Grammys tho. Unlike BTW. and I know singles wise, BTW did a bit better. Still, what do you think? Unfortunately, I didn’t get to enjoy the entire BTW era so I’m not sure. But it seems by the response of Monsters that it was huge.

Idk why I can’t tag you BorisIsHere

a bit better? :triggered: sis BTW(song) peaked #1 in 20 countries!!! and top 5 in 8 countries, formation peaked #1 in 3 countries(digital sales), the edge of glory top 4 in 11 countries!! BTW did WAY better single wise than lemonade lol most of the lemonade songs didn't even enter top 20 WW.

Gaga was at her peak back then, she was HUGE and she was everywhere, the BTW era was even bigger than 1989 era cause she did so many interviews WW and performances and the promo was massive, it affected her career because of the overexposure 

KleinGa

Yes.

Even though I think Gaga deserves, Gaga has not matched Beyonce's level of acclaim and relevance.. . YET 

KatieJudasGaga4
33 minutes ago, Andree said:

a bit better? :triggered: sis BTW(song) peaked #1 in 20 countries!!! and top 5 in 8 countries, formation peaked #1 in 3 countries(digital sales), the edge of glory top 4 in 11 countries!! BTW did WAY better single wise than lemonade lol most of the lemonade songs didn't even enter top 20 WW.

Gaga was at her peak back then, she was HUGE and she was everywhere, the BTW era was even bigger than 1989 era cause she did so many interviews WW and performances and the promo was massive, it affected her career because of the overexposure 

Even Judas peaked in the top 10 in 30+ countries.......

She does well in touring but her albums sales and hits are lacking compared to the hype. And this is in the US. I imagine she internationally it is different.

Adele is the "supreme" of the music industry.

ItWasntLaauv

ATM I think it’s Adele or Drake.

It’ll be Rihanna when she decides to return to music. :vegas:

1 hour ago, neptugne said:

what is unique to Beyonce?

Some just think that she’s the almighty of music that’s all :vegas:

Hottie Detector

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived