Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Beyoncé the supreme of the music industry?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

LeJudas

I don't think there is one above them all since they're all equally recognized, but I would say Janet is the best one. She hasn't used her age as an excuse to be lazy or live off her past. She's staying vibrant and going strong just for fun. And she's raising her son. Overall Janet has always stayed humble and never acted like a spoiled Queen. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well sales shouldn't be taken in consideration to compare pop girls. The main focus should be the talents related to music industry like singing, writing, playing instruments, composing melodies, producing, and performing skills

Borislshere
20 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Well sales shouldn't be taken in consideration to compare pop girls. The main focus should be the talents related to music industry like singing, writing, playing instruments, composing melodies, producing, and performing skills

And the only thing she doesn’t do is write her music.

Sanne Godijn
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Well sales shouldn't be taken in consideration to  The main focus should be the talents related to music industry like singing, writing, playing instruments, composing melodies, producing, and performing skills

I think they are all supremes in there own way ❤

5 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Sanne Godijn

Can we just enjoy them induvidualy and not fight over who is the best also i think they are all supremes in there own way have a Nice day😁❤                                                         

54 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Beyoncé could literally save the world and Gaga fans would still desperately try to discredit her hard work. 

It blows my mind. Gaga and Bey have been my two pop icons since I was a tween and my life is great. :huntyga: Why wouldn't Gagadailysters just stan both? Why won't they love themselves? :saladga:

Quartz

Beyonce is LOCAL. Taylor or Gaga has better claim than her.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

have to admit yes She is. One must be blind to deny it. She is untouchable.

but, not the most talented.  and overrated? yes she is....

The music industry is not a competition or a monarchy, if she is the #1 for you, good for you, doesnt mean others have to see her the same way

Sanne Godijn
32 minutes ago, Adakam said:

The music industry is not a competition or a monarchy, if she is the #1 for you, good for you, doesnt mean others have to see her the same way

Very wel said thank you

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived