💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Beyoncé the supreme of the music industry?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Versace
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Since when are there strict rules to being an artist? If you can relate to a song that's been written for you and it matches a time and place in your life, then I don't see what the issue is. You're trying to discredit her work ethic because she doesn't do one thing which is my main issue with your post. She's worked her ass off her entire career and you're making it seem as if she just sat around and had her work handed to her like some lifeless robot. Sorry she isn't matching your perception of her

I'm also not saying you have to give her a "free pass" ,whatever that is, but to give credit where credit is due. You don't have to like her music or her as an artist but you can't deny her work ethic

Consider yourself lucky that I have some time to spare to tell you how hypocritical your post ^ right here is 

If you don't see the issue with her not writing her own songs then you should understand the perspective of those who do have an issue with it, this thread is under Question and the title has a ?, i'm sure you know what those are. So if people are answering with their own opinion to a title that says "Is Beyonce the supreme" of course people are gonna be critical and point out no she's not (in many's case due to her not writing her songs cause many people appreciate that in an artist, especially one that should be considered a "supreme"). It's my and others opinion, the same as you have yours. You can hop the overrate Beyonce bandwagon but don't force it on others by saying we're dragging her 

2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Can y'all come up with anything else? She produces music, makes her harmonies, plays an instrument, an amazing dancer, puts together amazing shows/tours and all y'all can drag her for is "ShE DoEsn'T wRiTe hEr MuSiC!!" Oh well! Tons of great artist didn't. 

Her work ethic is unmatched and it's not just Beyonce Stans saying this but she gets constant praise from her peers and people she's worked with in regards to her work ethic. so,

Thank you, Next. 

You're saying she's worked her ass off her entire career but so have many others so what's with this "unmatched work ethic" , have you heard of Stefani Germanotta lol ? I love how you're like "free pass, whatever that is", same goes to your "unmatched work ethic". I find the "You're trying to discredit her work" and "You can't deny her work ethic" statements extremely ironic since you denied every other artists work ethic by saying Beyonce's unmatched. Girl, please realize how most of what you say is hypocritical. "Sorry she isn't matching your perception", and I'm sorry for you to be honest cause your perception of matters is highly questionable with all due respect. Here's a gift https://beyonceonline.org/

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Epione

She reads everything from the note someone wrote for her, she talks like, umm..., don't want to get WP, but no, she is not.

Borislshere
44 minutes ago, Versace said:

You are "dragging her" though by implying that she's somehow less of an Artist because she doesn't write her own music.  and going back to the original quote you made with me. You stated she works hard in everything but writing her own music as if I hadn't already stated she doesn't do that so I really don't understand why we're here. And how am I trying to force my views on anyone in this thread??? You quoted me. What was I supposed to do other than explain myself? What am I going to gain from trying to change your opinion on Beyonce?

And this thread is about Beyonce so I really don't see what Lady Gaga or any others have to do with this. Like you said, we were asked about Beyonce and I gave my opinion on her. HER WORK ETHIC REMAINS UNMATCHED. If you think Gaga is a harder worker, cool. If you think your left ****ing toe is a harder worker then cool. No where in that post did I deny anyone else's work ethic because I didn't mention anyone else. 

Those quotes that you've highlighted are also a mess. Saying her work ethic is unmatched does in no way make me "hypoctrical" . It's literally an opinion. 

and wtf am I supposed to do with a website? You want some "Stefani Germanotta" related ones? 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived