💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow on track for 3rd week Uk No.1

WORLDofGAGA

Featured Posts

WORLDofGAGA

According to the official charts twitter Shallow Is set to make a 3rd week at No.1 in the UK! They’re unstoppable! So amazing how well it’s doing! So proud of them! ❤️

@W0RLDofGAGA

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

So weird how the song is still steady and going strong all over the world, yet it keeps falling down the US charts :air:

Radio support, I guess?

Anveeroy

TAKE NOTES FROM THE COLONIZERS, USA! 

tenor.gif

Don't forget to vote tomorrow :ohwell:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Jonathan2244
8 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

Will this be her longest running number 1 in the UK?

If it does it will tie with Poker Face and Just Dance :)!!! 

Hoping Ariana doesnt block but i wont be to annoyed we spend two weeks at the top already, I dont think we will get a fourth week though...

2 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

Hoping Ariana doesnt block but i wont be to annoyed we spend two weeks at the top already, I dont think we will get a fourth week though...

Currently, Ariana is expected to debut at 33 but this is definitely an underestimate.

Miracle
17 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

So weird how the song is still steady and going strong all over the world, yet it keeps falling down the US charts :air:

Radio support, I guess?

Radio is everything in the US because it can give you +150 points. Girls Like You is doing poorly on every other platform yet it's still #1 on the Hot 100.

Bolkins
3 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

Wow imagine, nobody saw Shallow being up there with the likes of PF and JD. It would be amazing if it does happen, but yeah I never saw this sucsess coming so I think it’s done very well if it does bow out this week. 

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Radio is everything in the US because it can give you +150 points. Girls Like You is doing poorly on every other platform yet it's still #1 on the Hot 100.

Omg girl like you is number one?! Man..... the US has terrible taste in music hahaha

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

2 hours ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

According to the official charts twitter Shallow Is set to make a 3rd week at No.1 in the UK! They’re unstoppable! So amazing how well it’s doing! So proud of them! ❤️

Shallow will match her biggest selling single of all time if this happens for most weeks at #1! This is crazy. And **** BBC Radio 1 for not playing it. I don’t care about their “target audience”. The audience clearly likes it. It could be an even bigger hit if it was played on the biggest radio

5 minutes ago, KING said:

Gaga should move to the UK since she’s more appreciated there. Us Americans don’t deserve her. :toofunny:

It’s been the other way round for years! The tables have turned. This country has paid her dust for years, and she’s finally hit #1 after all these years

2 hours ago, Jonathan2244 said:

No Ari wont block this week, its so weird to say it because im usually cautious about making chart assumptions but Shallow looks like it will safely hold at #1 this week here. Ari is just taking over Gaga on itunes uk with thank u next at 1 and shallow now 2 but shallow could be heading to 1 on spotify in uk. the streams of shallow are monstrous here. I am in total shock though at all of this. Million Reasons got to #39 here and who would have thought that in under 2 years time Gaga could have a #1 in the UK again for multiple weeks !

2 hours ago, WohnJayne said:

Wow imagine, nobody saw Shallow being up there with the likes of PF and JD. It would be amazing if it does happen, but yeah I never saw this sucsess coming so I think it’s done very well if it does bow out this week. 

yes it is just incredible. 

Just Dance #1 (3 weeks)

Poker Face #1 (3 weeks)

Paparazzi #4

Lovegame #19

Bad Romance #1 (2 weeks)

Telephone #1 (2 weeks)

Alejandro #7

Born This Way #3

Judas #8

The Edge Of Glory #6

Marry The Night #16