Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

GagaDaily icon for A Star is Born?

SJAG

Featured Posts

Hi guys, I was just thinking that GagaDaily needs a new theme for "A Star is Born". I know it's kinda late, but still...

I know IGGY PROOF (Hiromi Yoshimura) makes GGD graphics, but I attempted a new icon for ASIB following the current style. Keep in mind that it's just a concept and I just wanted to give the idea, I'm not trying to steal from or replace IGGY.

1.png

Here's the icon applied to the forum. I think it works quite well.

3.png

Follow the amazing IGGY PROOF on Twitter and Instagram. Let me know your opinion.

highlikegaga

love the concept!

but that yellow :wtf: i know, i know...the movie's title is in gold, but I don't see myself having this theme, because of the color.

slay anyway :firega:

The yellow really goes well with the black and white

but she kinda looks like monster ally

sorry cutie i think we do need a new icon

mister max

Omg It really has been a long time since a theme contest has been held :flop:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

The Louvre

I'm still coping with the loss of the A-YO (Smokin' em all?) theme :selena:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

but that yellow :wtf: i know, i know...the movie's title is in gold, but I don't see myself having this theme, because of the color.

Well there are already two black themes so I decided to make it yellow.

1 minute ago, Killa said:

but she kinda looks like monster ally

sorry cutie i think we do need a new icon

Well, I was just imitating IGGY PROOF's style based on a couple of references, I admit is not the best, I think the Admin should ask IGGY to make it if they like the idea.

2 minutes ago, SJAG said:

Well there are already two black themes so I decided to make it yellow.

Well, I was just imitating IGGY PROOF's style based on a couple of references, I admit is not the best, I think the Admin should ask IGGY to make it if they like the idea.

:selena: sorry, really dont feel offended please. It's just that position really is hard. Can't you try with a bit thinner lines to reposition the mouth a bit? sorry i dont really understand that

but i got your idea, the design style is there!!! oka kisses

1 minute ago, Killa said:

:selena: sorry, really dont feel offended please. It's just that position really is hard. Can't you try with a bit thinner lines to reposition the mouth a bit? sorry i dont really understand that

but i got your idea, the design style is there!!! oka kisses

Oh I wasn't offended at all, don't worry. As I said, I don't like it. The lips are misplaced and the hair doesn't really look like the picture.

I just made a quick concept for the thread. I don't want it to be used like that. Since it would be used in such a small format I didn't care much about details.

avalon x

I think an ASIB icon for GGD would be great! :sara:Β 

But I'd prefer the icon be more along the lines of these pictures -

Like imagine this with the GGD bar having the same color transition as the background.

ally750x422.jpg

Or this with the color of her dress! :sara:Β (Ignore bradley. :ladyhaha:)

coopergaga.jpg?itok=hBSfPIy4&h=c673cd1c

I wouldn't mind this one too, tbh. Since the scene is iconic, lol. Hiromi's already done a rendition of it.

A-Star-Is-Born.jpg?resize=740,390&ssl=1

DfQubvSUwAAMzSt.jpg:large

But tbh, I could swear I've seen a black and white Ally icon already. I don't know where but it was from this pic. :laughga:

Β 

Β 

34 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

love the concept!

slay anyway :firega:

They can make it silver/gray like the posters background.

@Admin :)

Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived