new music

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17

I actually like it. It's got me bopping. Something sweetener could never. (One or two exceptions)

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Thomas P

The single cover looks like the burn book in mean girls :ohwell:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

31 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

not to sound like a hater or anything but her songs all sound the same to me. idk. Maybe I'm just used to gaga's sound changing with each album

tbh half of that is because she has some of the worst articulation in pop to the point where it just sounds like a flow of sounds coming from her mouth. You can't really latch onto the lyrics, ya know? She's got a great voice, but I wish she'd enunciate, oi vai.

Shimizu Yumeaki

Knew Better / Forever Boy - Part 3

(but I don't dislike it)

https://spoti.fi/2J0FsHs

FentyGa

The cover is so adorable
A little refewrence to Break Free with the kiss?
And the song is classic Ari, more Yours Truly (ME was more R&B, DW was more heavy and synth-y, Sweetener was a mixed bag, but this reminds me most of YT)
Catchy
The lyrics may not be amazing but I personally love them

Cameltoe Chariot

I always come here to see what my Gaga stan sistren are saying about other pop stars and their stunts and I'm almost NEVER surprised at how pressed, biased and uninformed the comments are here. Why do I even bother? :madge:

Thank U, Next is a glorified bop. :lolly:

Stephen
7 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

I always come here to see what my Gaga stan sistren are saying about other pop stars and their stunts and I'm almost NEVER surprised at how pressed, biased and uninformed the comments are here. Why do I even bother? :madge:

Thank U, Next is a glorified bop. :lolly:

Lmfaooooo it’s so true!

robbiemalik

People saying it’s her best song...:madge::sure::oprah::awkney:

Anderson123

I still can't get over the fact that she released an album less than 3 months ago and she's ready to move on and release another one before the end of 2018. What kind of reverse warholian expedition is this :air: her fans are so lucky. She's not really my type of artist but have liked some songs she has released (Dangerous Woman, Into You, God is a Woman) so I know she has a strong voice and is talented so I hope this one offers something different.

This makes me think the amount of music Rihanna might have ready to release but she has a team that has to really think what her next move is gonna be. 

• CyanLights changed the title to Ariana Grande - thank u, next

Archived