Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY: Better (Haley Reinhart)

rumours

Featured Posts

Gonna be totally honest...

For me it's Can't Help Falling In Love. As you'll see me say in my comments later on (cos realistically it won't be out first :selena:) I think that covering a song means it has to be much better, otherwise it just falls flat compared to the original. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
Just now, Ronk said:

You have to be kidding.

It got multiple 3's which brought down its score a lot.

I love the stripped down live performance I posted. It makes me love the song even more. :saira:

rumours
5 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

For me it's Can't Help Falling In Love. As you'll see me say in my comments later on (cos realistically it won't be out first :selena:) I think that covering a song means it has to be much better, otherwise it just falls flat compared to the original. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

WHAT

NO

HOW

RUDE 

I LOVED THIS SONG

SIN SIN SIN

Y'ALLS TASTE BETTER IMPROVE I-

DrA-HuaUUAAt09f.jpg

A Reverse Elvisian Expedition if I've ever seen one

For me it's Can't Help Falling In Love. As you'll see me say in my comments later on (cos realistically it won't be out first :selena:) I think that covering a song means it has to be much better, otherwise it just falls flat compared to the original. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Well I felt bad giving CHFILWY a 3 which I thot it deserved so I gave it 4 instead and this is how y'all repay me :selena:

Really?  A 3 or 4?  Wow, our tastes differ.  But I may be swayed by the fact that CHFILWY (Lettermen version) was my wife's and my "song" when we were dating and engaged.

I live outside the space time continuum.

rumours

#10: I Belong to You

Haley-Reinhart----What-s-That-Sound.jpg

Overall Score: 7.63

Highest Score: 10 @ThaFame @Ronk

Lowest Score: 2 @loathereality

Comments:

@Kandy life ~ “So powerful, yet so vulnerable.”

@That J~ “The verses here are soothing and relaxing but that chorus surges into a power anthem of sorts. The lyrics are top notch here. A killer track!”

@Blue Madonna ~ "Omg this album is so much better near the end  This track is amazing and dreamy and gives me the same magical feeling as the last song (LIWFF). And that chorus omg… I don’t know when y’all will see it but I talked about how Good or Bad felt like the lead-up to an orgasm but it didn’t quite get there anyways, this song’s chorus gave me just that. Wig flew to the stratosphere!"

Performance:

Archived