Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Frankie Grande Reveals He’s in a Relationship With Married Couple

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Copy%20of%20Copy%20of%201200px%20x%20630

“These are my boyfriends,” Grande told Us, introducing two married men named Daniel and Mike. “[We’ve been dating for] almost three months, but in the gay world, it’s like five years.”

“I’m the new addition,” the dancer said of romancing Daniel and Mike. When asked how their relationship works, Grande played coy: “Let’s just say it does.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/frankie-grande-reveals-hes-in-relationship-with-married-couple/amp/

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JimmyJudas

“[We’ve been dating for] almost three months, but in the gay world, it’s like five years.”

I don’t know if it’s just me but that seems like a really wrong thing to say. That’s why many people don’t take us seriously. 

Hope he’s enjoying it tho. 

derpmonster

I mean, if two bottoms get married, this arrangement kinda makes sense. :laughga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Borislshere
Just now, derpmonster said:

I mean, if two bottoms get married, this arrangement kinda makes sense. :laughga:

Two bottoms plus another bottom?

tumblr_odeol9d9F21r4ybbgo1_400.gif

codymonster

Having ****ed up relationships that are doomed to never end well seems to be a common theme with the Grande siblings :huntyga:

Batwings

Dating or not, they'd better be streaming A Star is Born soundtrack on all their separate Spotify accounts.  :madge:

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

The middle one at least seems like he might want to top 1 of the 5 times they have sex. 😩 The rest wouldn't at all. :selena:

How many bottoms does it take to have sex? Infinite, because they keep finding other bottoms. :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Henri Bardot
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

1 top + 2 bottoms.

I could never :ohwell: but good for him.

pooiota

Regina George

I honestly think they are using him for fame or something. And I don’t understand.. why marry someone if you are going to have this kind of relationship.. Idk.. I’m girl and I’m honestly too jealous.. I couldn’t hande another girl or guy in a relationship 

Archived