💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Frankie Grande Reveals He’s in a Relationship With Married Couple

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:07 AM, LetsGetHigh said:

I'm arguing against the definiton of marriage. Look it up, it's the union of two people coming together. What Frankie and his married couple have is disgusting and that's that. A poly relationship is fine since by definition relationship isn't linked to just two. 

Gays have been fighting for "marriage" but some don't even know what that is, and that's sad. 

lol youre just so judgemental. You literally said they were disgusting. It might not be your thing. You might not agree with it, but to go as far as saying they are disgusting is pretty damn judgemental and even hateful. Your comment, attitude, and hypocrisy is disgusting.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yukonderosa
On 11/5/2018 at 11:08 AM, Ally the Maine said:

I don’t know how people can even do threesomes, I’m so territorial, I don’t want anyone touching my man besides me

thats some tea right there

That J

As a person who tried a 3some twice, let me spill the tea on it truthfully.

The first time was with 2 guys who didnt even know each other. This was when I was 19 and going thru my wild phase. One person left a bit unfulfilled. While I tried my best to pay the same amount of attention to both, the fact is there is always going to be one you are more attracted to. This may be physically or just a vibe. And one guy paid WAY more attention to me so I kinda left feeling bad for the other guy.

The second and last time was when I realized this kind of thing just isnt for me. I didnt like the feeling of being some pet or side piece. I'm a MAN and can get my own, thank you. Yet again tho, one paid so much attention to me and my body that at one point I looked over and the other guy was basically sitting there watching and idk it was a strange vibe. 

Someone is always going to be the 3rd wheel and it wasnt me which made the whole thing seem obnoxious. I am the kind of guy that likes being one on one. Plus theres too much going on when all 3 are involved. It's too much. 

I've stuck with one on one relationships after that and I gotta say...everytime I have been with a guy within an hour of me leaving, they have already given my phone a call.  So I must have done something right.  Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Do what you do but I dont see the need to brag or publicly share this info. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived