Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Frankie Grande Reveals He’s in a Relationship With Married Couple

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Andrea B
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

When you actually think about it, it kinda is... He is representing his community and believe me when I say it because I have lots of uneducated homophobics around me - they will use it as an argument or insult whenever they get the chance. Saying stuff like that lowers the importance of LGBT community and represents it as “silly” or “overly sexual” and I believe you don’t want people to think that? The problem here is not him saying it but you not thinking of it as something “deep”. 

oh god it's not that deep :selena: it was a dumb joke. People won't go around telling you or me ''DID YOU READ WHAT FRANKIE GRANDE SAID?''  he's not that relevant and even if people start using his joke as an argument, I'm sure you'll be there to educate them lol 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Andree said:

even if people start using his joke as an argument, I'm sure you'll be there to educate them lol 

I will :diane:

Andrea B
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Literally no one is hating on him tho. Everyone said something like “good for them but I couldn’t do it”. Actually you are the one who said something that is kinda hateful about him being annoying and how you can’t stand his face..... :trollga:

are you sure? lol 

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I will :diane:

thank you for your service, the gay community is a better place thanks to you 

Rudz Xinc
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

“These are my boyfriends,” Grande told Us, introducing two married men named Daniel and Mike. “[We’ve been dating for] almost three months, but in the gay world, it’s like five years.”

So that means I was in a relationship for more than 180 years

Look at those clowns

I’ve been asked my a married couple if I wanted to join but as much as I am a freak and down for threesomes - a relationship? If I wanted a relationship, I could just find my own man who will focus on me. :vegas:

And like any true little monster, I demand to be the only bottom in those threesomes :sis: 

derpmonster
43 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

:nails: Yack. 

I hate open kinda anythings. 

Why? :)

It's not for me but I don't hate on those who can make it work. For some people it's really hard and for some it's natural. And yeah, it does really work for people long term too. I don't know about triads but many married people have occasional threesome partners.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Just now, derpmonster said:

Why? :)

It's not for me but I don't hate on those who can make it work. For some people it's really hard and for some it's natural. And yeah, it does really work for people long term too. I don't know about triads but many married people have occasional threesome partners.

Just about every three way relationship i've experienced and seen never works. Someone always gets jealous, someone always gets more attention. It just doesn't work. I mean it's just annoying to me :saladga:

Queen Gloria

In my experience from talking to be people who have been in poly relationships, they never do last. I was asked to be in one myself, but I knew that I'd never be able to go through with it, so I declined. @Eros92 is right. Eventually, a bond between two of the partners always ends up becoming stronger and someone ends up being cut out of the picture.. Sorry, that's just how it tends to happen. It's nice in theory, but I don't think it works. I'm sure some poly couples have beat the odds, though, good for them.

2 hours ago, JimmyJudas said:

“[We’ve been dating for] almost three months, but in the gay world, it’s like five years.”

I don’t know if it’s just me but that seems like a really wrong thing to say. That’s why many people don’t take us seriously. 

Hope he’s enjoying it tho. 

Yeah i don't like Being pointed or viewed as a cartoon type i almost feel uncomfortable to categorize myself as gay and i know i like men, i love men lol but that doesn't mean i going to be represented with everything that comes with the territory but well what works for him Great too

4 minutes ago, Zugurusu said:

Yeah i don't like Being pointed or viewed as a cartoon type i almost feel uncomfortable to categorize myself as gay and i know i like men, i love men lol but that doesn't mean i going to be represented with everything that comes with the territory but well what works for him Great too

Gotta add too he can say whatever he wants and there is some true to what he say as well. the apps and stuff are succesful for a reason, till now we as a Whole do not have the same liberty to do as we please fully comfortable on every Day scenario or without an awww reaction or even hateful so its not like weird that there's is going to be like caged sexual energy in a way i mean straight People can eat their faces out in the street an the least they're gonna get is get a room and well we are men and culturally men are allowed to express their sexuality with no shame so a lot plays in to the picture so the thing about not feeling comfortable Being all viewed a certain way does not to lay necessarily on him or on any gay men it's on everybody it's our history. And let's remember that some people do feel very comfortable or represented in the portrait of the typical gay men. I don’t know what it's going to take for some people to realize that there's a lot of types as there is for every body else but well as long as we don't see anymore some type of men hold as more valuable than others it's still going to translate that to gay men as well in a way if that makes any sense

Archived