RAMROD

I am expecting a lot of framed n00dz images on stage :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheJoanneJoker
14 hours ago, sampool said:

She really likes to hire people in fields beyond their expertise, huh?

i guess that's what makes her work so raw, true and different

Haroon

That image with that tweet makes me think that it'll be shaped like a nose :rip:

Witness' stage was an eye, Enigma's stage will be a nose :derpga:

That J

That was one of my fave photoshoots of anyone ever so this is very exciting news. 

This is going to be WILD!!!  Hope there will be a dvd/bluray for this someday.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Bradley
On 11/3/2018 at 2:45 AM, elijahfan said:

Well, the cool thing with residencies is that shows are custom designed to take advantage of everything the venue has to offer. There aren't the usual technical limits a touring show has. So do expect it to be her best stage concert tbh

Wait, I thought since arenas are bigger, there is more room to explore? Like instead of having a small stage, you could have luminescent catwalks and flying platforms, which are all impossible to be made in a theater.

2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait, I thought since arenas are bigger, there is more room to explore? Like instead of having a small stage, you could have luminescent catwalks and flying platforms, which are all impossible to be made in a theater.

Do you use to go to the theather? Don't doubt it's power, space is much less limiting than transportation of material. The options are literally endless, and you create the illusion of space. That's the whole magic of theatre, and in matter of fact of Gaga

elijahfan
On 11/5/2018 at 3:11 PM, Bradley said:

Room has literally nothing to do with what I've described. One of the points of not touring is that you're not limited to only using stuff that must be transportable, and that opens the doors to countless scenic options.

Poissonche
On 11/2/2018 at 3:18 AM, DitaDolla said:

YAAASSSSSSS

Guys I KNOW enigma will FVCK US UPPPP

ONLY TWO MONTHSS

Oh sh!t I gotta prepare my papers

OT: that Kanye tour pic looks so f*cking great, and that was for a tour. What's gonna be cooked for this residency, eh? It's gonna be great. Greater than any reheated pasta ever cooked.

freebit

I feel like this might be good and unique from the sets we've seen from other glitzy pop residencies. He did the Kanye and Lil' Pump SNL performance, and while it was ridiculous, I do think the setup was good and eye catching for what Kanye's troll ass probably wanted to accomplish. If he comes up with anything remotely as good visually as Kanye's Pablo tour, and Gaga's IG photos then I think we're in for a treat. 

Archived