Erase One Gaga Album

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheek to Cheek :lolly:

Goodbye :lolly:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Chickens in Malibu

Why? Every album served a purpose I can't. It's almost like a cycle.

The Fame = Becoming Famous

The Fame Monster = Cementing her Fame

Born This Way = Using her fame for a bigger social message 

ARTPOP = Experimenting and getting a reality check (how success can't be taken for granted, and not everyone around you is rooting for you, which made her more mature)

C2C = Rebirth as a mature artist

Joanne = Appealing to the General Population with a new sound inspired by her personal life

ASIB = Cementing her GP appeal with timeless music. I'm tempted to say this is actually her repeak

8 minutes ago, pachinko said:

To be honest, all of them. 

Care to explain before this fanbase rips you apart? :air:

GypsyBabe

Honestly, though I do prefer some more than others, I wouldn't erase any because they have all played a pivotal role in shaping Gaga as a musician. 

pnUePLCyg

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
Just now, Matangi said:

hands ****ing down ARTPOP

ARTPOP did a lot for Gaga on a personal and professional level. Though it was an unpleasant era, I don't think Gaga would be the artist that she is today without it. She took that hate and negativity and made herself stronger. 

⚯͛

Matangi
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

ARTPOP did a lot for Gaga on a personal and professional level. Though it was an unpleasant era, I don't think Gaga would be the artist that she is today without it. She took that hate and negativity and made herself stronger. 

well tea. but all in all the defense for ARTPOP is that she made the best out of a not so great situation (and not so great album, dont come for me), so to answer the question ARTPOP would absolutely be the one I'd erase.

Archived