💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

US Pop Radio Refusing to Spin Shallow - “Doesn’t sound like top 40”

Stef

Featured Posts

This is... messy :air: literally how is Top 40 supposed to evolve and diversify of these idiots are sticking to these pre-made beats and monotone vocal deliveries that every run of the mill Spotify artist is chucking out :neyde: 

This programme panellist portrays the frustration so well, the analytics are insane and show how in demand the song is, but these tired ass men don’t care. Murikkka is trash :fthis:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Tragic mess. But Gaga keeps on winning. She is not bothered by that. :interestinga:

I wish Gaga all the success in the world and obviously want "Shallow" to smash, but I don't really see anything wrong with it? I mean, it's not really a pop song?

Mirrion Rizzons
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

I wish Gaga all the success in the world and obviously want "Shallow" to smash, but I don't really see anything wrong with it? I mean, it's not really a pop song?

they would play it if adele sang it in a heartbeat tho...

mariomania1234
2 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

To be fair, the structure of Shallow and some of the vocal layering is quite different to the average Adele song.

2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

To be fair, the structure of Shallow and some of the vocal layering is quite different to the average Adele song.

million reasons? 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

4 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Yes because if Adele sang it, it would have a much more radio-friendly vocals, production, and structure.

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, Admin said:

define 'pop' lol

anything can be pop, wanting every song on pop radio to sound the same is stupid, Just Dance sounded like nothing on the radio and DJ's refused to play it. they fought for that song to be played on radio and it went no.1

Royals is another example. These songs redefined what 'pop' meant. and Gaga is doing the exact same thing with Shallow

In her own words "dont tell me what pop is, i know what it is, and let me tell you, this is what's next"

LateToCult

At least she didn’t say that they refuse to play it just because it’s Gaga. It kind of gives me hope that if Gaga actually makes a true pop record with her own stamp on it and promotes it like a proper single they’ll still play her.  :cryga:

Archived