💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My cover of I'll Never Love Again

Hey Boy

Featured Posts

So today I decided to record my own cover of INLA :oops: I know my vocla abilities aren't best but I hope maybe someone will enjoy it. I have plans to record other songs from the soundtrack. Let me know what you think about this one :giggle:

Ghost Face

I enjoyed it! :rockstar:

You need to work a bit on your English pronunciation and most of the time your (high) notes aren't that steady or stable. Try to laugh while your sing, it will make it easier to get the high notes out. As I said before you sometimes sing off key, but that's a matter of practising.

It is a very difficult song to sing!
The note towards the end; 'agaaaain' you're on key almost the whole note, your voice doesn't stagger that much.
That's not easy to do, so good job!

My last tip for you is to learn how to belt. It's to much to explain the term belting here, but you may search online for tools to increase your 'belting technique'. It will give your voice more power, a song like this needs that.

It's courageous of you to post it and I would love to hear more ASIB (or Gaga) covers from you!

Keep up the goodwork boy!
:runhug:

It's an honor.

avalon x

I think it's just the accent that makes it sound different but it sounds super cute nonetheless! :sara: Don't stop practicing and posting. :D 

Could you link the instrumental btw? It sounds great.

1 hour ago, RoughLove said:

I enjoyed it!

You need to work a bit on your English pronunciation and most of the time your (high) notes aren't that steady or stable. Try to laugh while your sing, it will make it easier to get the high notes out. Sometimes you are off key, but that's practising.

It is a very difficult song to sing!
The note towards the end; 'agaaaain' you're on key almost the whole note, you doesn't stagger that much.
That's not easy to do well, so good job!

And my last tip for you is to learn how to belt. It's to much to explain belting here, but search online for tools to increase your 'belting technique'. It will give your voice more power, a song like this needs that.

It's courageous of you to post it and I would love to hear more ASIB (or Gaga) covers from you!

Keep up the goodwork boy!
:runhug:

Thank you so much for your opinion :hug:I was hoping for some professional advice like yours, all I’m gonna do now is practice, practice and... practice :kara: I will dm you my other covers if u want

Ghost Face
1 minute ago, Hey Boy said:

Thank you so much for your opinion :hug:I was hoping for some professional advice like yours, all I’m gonna do now is practice, practice and... practice :kara: I will dm you my other covers if u want

I would love that!

It's an honor.

39 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

I think it's just the accent that makes it sound different but it sounds super cute nonetheless! :sara: Don't stop practicing and posting. :D 

Could you link the instrumental btw? It sounds great.

Thank you :hug:

There you go: 

RodeckDanny

Nice! If you really enjoy singing i recommend you to get singing lessons, it's impressive how much one can improve with practice and learning!!!

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

StuckInMyMind

You have a very soothing tone. As others have mentioned, it’s a case of English pronounciation and pitch. 

2 hours ago, Mama Monster said:

I listened to the cover. It's really good! An instant like from me. :firega:

1 hour ago, DannyRodeck said:

Nice! If you really enjoy singing i recommend you to get singing lessons, it's impressive how much one can improve with practice and learning!!!

22 minutes ago, GovernmentCunt said:

You have a very soothing tone. As others have mentioned, it’s a case of English pronounciation and pitch. 

Thank you all for your opinions :hug:

i think the accent is cute and your pronunciation is fine lol. i agree about belting a lil more!

but it's pretty good and charming, good job gurl!! 

StuckInMyMind
9 minutes ago, andy69em said:

i think the accent is cute and your pronunciation is fine lol. i agree about belting a lil more!

but it's pretty good and charming, good job gurl!! 

I don’t think he should belt, his voice is soothing as it is, quite soft. 

Archived