💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga quotes that aged like milk?

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica
5 hours ago, diamondheartxx said:

"I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification."

—Harper's BAZAAR, August 2011

Well she hasn’t had plastic surgery

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

"I only date men with a Harvard certificate and a big d*ck." (That was the one with Terry Richardson in 2011)

ChromaticaPunk
2 hours ago, Dukttape said:

I mean she still hasn't had plastic surgery

She’s had a subtle nose job it’s obvious.

Since the topic that held the below exchange was closed almost immediately to further replies (Why, exactly?)...Perhaps this thread is a hint as to why I posted what I did. Thanks ALL!

On 10/22/2018 at 11:47 AM, Gagally said:

Regarding Gaga. I have watched countless hours of interviews with her where she has contradicted herself, revealed hypocrisies, and stood her ground on issues I do not agree with morally. However, I have chalked that mostly to youth, and being misguided.

But, Gaga has to realize, she has crossed over into a different realm now. Surely her Elle speech indicates she recognizes the stature she has been empowered with. She should re-visit some of her own statements and perhaps publicly amend her views on areas that belie her.

Query: Any examples of how she has contradicted herself? I believe you but I’d like to see it for myself

Watch As I Dive In

Cant believe noone has mentioned the best of the best: "im halfway between reality and fantasy" :vegas:

Dukttape
23 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

She’s had a subtle nose job it’s obvious.

Hyaluronic acid injections*

Dukttape
43 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

But cosmetic enhancements like facial fillers are not that far away from it tbh.

They desolve. She's not having implants added or anything removed under the knife.

2 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

They desolve. She's not having implants added or anything removed under the knife.

Still, it's not like makeup, and let's be honest, she was way more beautiful without that sh*t

But if she feels good like that it's great, that's the most important thing after all

ChromaticaPunk
1 hour ago, Dukttape said:

Hyaluronic acid injections*

Adding product doesn’t make an object smaller. Why is it hard to accept she got surgery?

edengowon
29 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Adding product doesn’t make an object smaller. Why is it hard to accept she got surgery?

Acid does, that's like the point of acid, it dissolvvvesssss stuff

the artist formerly known as melancholia

2 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

But cosmetic enhancements like facial fillers are not that far away from it tbh.

They are very different. Fillers can be removed anytime. Plastic surgery cannot be undone. 

Archived