Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Clean Bandit Posts Gaga Lyrics

POP2

Featured Posts

Flippy

Please let this happen!!! :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

Million Reasons (Clean Bandit Remix) is coming

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

SchwineLove
7 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

No one get excited. We've come too far during this ASIB era to fall back into the 'Frankenstein at the AMAs!!' level hype trains.

Yeah, we're far from the shallow hype now

blackpink

OMG. we don’t want anything basic though like the other Clean Bandit songs please!

A more house influenced Solo would be cute without the ugly drop please! 

I was really expecting their catalog to be great by the way y’all hyping them.. Their music is just basic trash pop. Nothing special. Run Gaga. Run.

Sandrology
9 hours ago, POP2 said:

Clean Bandit's Twitter account posted some lyrics from Gaga's hit Million Reasons. Many are speculating that they are collaborating. Thoughts?

Where are the RECEIPTS that this is their way to confirm collabs and not only cause they jump on the gaga hype train???

:oprah: 

nerdfacekillah
8 hours ago, LeJudas said:

But my legs are already buried in the ground and so is my head. My ass is sticking out as an offering to the Goddess of Gays. I've been used multiple times a day and still our prayers are not answered. What else can I do to help?

this made my day:lmao:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

FATCAT
10 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

Even if they do collab, it's likely Gaga cancel last minute because of "artistic differences" :ohwell:

Sometimes I wonder if maybe this is a good thing. Gaga obviously has high standards when it comes to her collaborations, and if things broke down, it's for the best.

Purr more, hiss less.

LadyLuca
11 hours ago, PussyGlam said:

Really? The voice is distorted half of the time.  Gaga's beautiful voice would be wasted on a track like that. 

That could be, but I think they know what they have with Gaga. They will make that shine.

I just think a song about something thats not usually sung about like masturbation, with some violin mix would be cool. Just in that direction (not a copy of that "solo" song)

And I hope if it get a video it wont be so borring. Because most of them are very lame...

Archived