celeb

Clean Bandit Posts Gaga Lyrics

POP2

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know her. Are they good?

Either way, I don't want new material. We don't need any distractions right now.

LeJudas
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

They better bow down harder if they want a collab :vegas:

But my legs are already buried in the ground and so is my head. My ass is sticking out as an offering to the Goddess of Gays. I've been used multiple times a day and still our prayers are not answered. What else can I do to help?

LeJudas

I'd die for a song similar to Made for now by Janet. I love the cultural influences and it sounds so nice! I can only imagine how much better it would be with Gaga's voice 

I hope this is true

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Regina George

Please don’t attack me guys but I honestly don’t know who Clean Bandit is? :messga: Can someone tell be about him/her/them? 

DrKindnessKunt1999
48 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I don't know her. Are they good?

Either way, I don't want new material. We don't need any distractions right now.

10 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Please don’t attack me guys but I honestly don’t know who Clean Bandit is? :messga: Can someone tell be about him/her/them? 

You guys MIGHT know them (but not know it yet). Here’s some songs. (Personally, I like the first one the best):

They’ve also collaborate with Marina (both when she was known as Marina and the Diamonds, and currently):

Regina George
8 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

You guys MIGHT know them (but not know it yet). Here’s some songs. (Personally, I like the first one the best):

They’ve also collaborate with Marina (both when she was known as Marina and the Diamonds, and currently):

Omg I actually know their songs! And I’m kinda here for it! Thank you

GypsyVida
2 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

'Frankenstein at the AMAs!!'

OMG I almost forgot about this whole mess! :air:

That really was a low point in our fanbase as far as delusion goes 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Chuckles
2 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

No one get excited. We've come too far during this ASIB era to fall back into the 'Frankenstein at the AMAs!!' level hype trains.

One year since that mess? hahahah :laughga:

raragaga

i'm down for anything the Ga has in store

xoxo

Archived