Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

The Fame 10 Year Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition (UNFINISHED YET)

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

Listen... I've got the sickest ambition...

Well, this is a VERY OLD project, I've been planning for like 1 year and since last month I'm making it real. It is basically a Digipack Box, with the 3 pannels - 2 for digitrays that hold 2 discs each and 1 for a picture that holds the booklet - and 4 discs - 3 cds and 1 dvd. The four discs are: The Album (24-track long), The B-Sides (30-track long), The Demos (30-track long) and the DVD The Videos (with music videos, some performances, gagavisions and stuff). 
My plan was originally to make it factory made, just like a Britney fan I see on Youtube (i love his art), but it don't seem to happen here in brazil...
Here's what I've got until now......

I'm going to update with the artwork of the cover, insides and discs arts within the next few days!

Spoiler

b8v2j5.jpg
2m2ulbo.jpg
2qe00f6.jpg
33u4aie.jpg
2w6xj5v.jpg
2zix7ih.jpg
2i9i4j4.jpg
2nbzpcy.jpg
166myoj.jpg
2uzotts.jpg
kb7uaw.jpg
2mp0j6g.jpg
akiuf9.jpg
wvbw5g.jpg

If anyone have any ideas, we could discuss them here or by dm
I'm also needing someone to check the details (specially the written texts) if they're all right.

Spoiler

Special thanks to @GovernmentCunt for the "The Fame doll". <3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ssslyboy

omg I would buy this so fast!

33 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

btw i'm looking for a hq version of 'LoveGame', 'Beautiful, Dirty, Rich' and 'Money Honey' from the first version of The Fame with 12 tracks sold in canada first. anyone?

Wait, there were different versions of these?

Sneaky Oliver

Amazing! This is a true The Fame time capsule! I love that you included every song! :golfclap:

24 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

omg I would buy this so fast!

Yes!!! But there are minor differences tho 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TheAlienatedNYC
37 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

yes! LoveGame is a bit shorter, BDR have some mix differences and Money Honey is longer.

TheAlienatedNYC

thank you all! i'll be updating the rest od the artwork later this week

Anderson123

I have the Canadian CD that does not have Paper Gangsta nor Starstruck and has the first version of Lovegame and Money Honey. If you want me, I can import the songs in m4a quality send it to you?

TheAlienatedNYC
5 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I have the Canadian CD that does not have Paper Gangsta nor Starstruck and has the first version of Lovegame and Money Honey. If you want me, I can import the songs in m4a quality send it to you?

omg yeeeeees please! i'll be so thankful

please send beautiful dirty rich too!

Anderson123
1 minute ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

omg yeeeeees please! i'll be so thankful

please send beautiful dirty rich too!

I'll import the whole CD and send it to you via Gmail Drive. Please send me a pm with a gmail account!

ssslyboy
45 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

LoveGame is a bit shorter

omg!  I never knew this.  I just found it on youtube and noticed the last "Let's have some fun..." isn't there at the end!

TheAlienatedNYC

updated with the rest of the booklet. <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
TheAlienatedNYC
On 12/5/2018 at 2:02 PM, ARTPOP AURA said:

can you put all the demos in a google drive folder?

@TheAlienatedNYC

sure! other monster asked me a few weeks ago about this too and i haven't send it to him for the same reason i'm taking so long here:

it'll be avaliable for download when i finish collecting all demos for the actual The Fame: The Demos 2CD project I'm doing. It has over 40 demos and the only thing that's holding back actually is the 'Fashion' demo im searching for over 2 years on internet and i havent found it so im remaking it by myself and there's a detail that's making me lose sleep. but when this demo is ready, the whole project is too and for sure i'll share it hahaha

Archived