Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Say whatever you want about Cardi, no one can deny her music videos are always so late, like why.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edible Cloud

Audiences Radio France (week 12): 50,746,700 / Total: ~297,6M :toofunny:

But it's like that in France, the biggests radio hits is at 1,2M-1,4M milliards audiences, so...

4 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Audiences Radio France (week 12): 50,746,700 Millions / Total: ~297,6M :toofunny:

But it's like that in France, the biggests radio hits is at 1,2M-1,4M milliards audiences, so...

We have a new thread honey

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Swallow
15 hours ago, OBEY said:

Say whatever you want about Cardi, no one can deny her music videos are always so late, like why.

They only messed up with Bartier Cardi - that could've easily been a top 10 hit. 

This time they are on point, Carpool Karaoke gave the song a big boost (#13), the highest it's been since release. I have no doubt this will end up in the top 10 on next week's chart. Really hoping for top 5.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

10 hours ago, Swallow said:

They only messed up with Bartier Cardi - that could've easily been a top 10 hit. 

This time they are on point, Carpool Karaoke gave the song a big boost (#13), the highest it's been since release. I have no doubt this will end up in the top 10 on next week's chart. Really hoping for top 5.

The song was released a long time ago, but i guess it has a bit of radio audience now? was it even sent ? 

mans you’re right i didn’t know it got CK promo, that’ll help. If she gets another top 10 Nicki will seethe omg

CanadaGoesGaga

When did the soundtrack go number 1 again on Canada iTunes?! Last I checked it was at #7... and Shallow still #1?! I’m shook! 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived