• Thanks 1

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I posted in both tho

But we already had a new thread :toofunny:

Besides, this was just meant as a joke :runhug:

You weren't meant for me

BuzzcutSeason

Is it true movies go back into theatres with Oscar wins, or is that just a myth? ASIB has disappeared from all my local theaters which i guess is normal but sad.

Edited by BuzzcutSeason

Arturo
4 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Is it true movies go back into theatres with Oscar wins, or is that just a myth? ASIB has disappeared from all my local theaters which i guess is normal but sad.

that's true. nominees do as well before the oscars not just the winners.

• Like 1

OBEY

Say whatever you want about Cardi, no one can deny her music videos are always so late, like why.

Edible Cloud

Audiences Radio France (week 12): 50,746,700 / Total: ~297,6M :toofunny:

But it's like that in France, the biggests radio hits is at 1,2M-1,4M milliards audiences, so...

Edited by Edible Cloud

Enzo
4 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Audiences Radio France (week 12): 50,746,700 Millions / Total: ~297,6M :toofunny:

But it's like that in France, the biggests radio hits is at 1,2M-1,4M milliards audiences, so...

We have a new thread honey

Swallow
15 hours ago, OBEY said:

Say whatever you want about Cardi, no one can deny her music videos are always so late, like why.

They only messed up with Bartier Cardi - that could've easily been a top 10 hit. 

This time they are on point, Carpool Karaoke gave the song a big boost (#13), the highest it's been since release. I have no doubt this will end up in the top 10 on next week's chart. Really hoping for top 5.

OBEY
10 hours ago, Swallow said:

They only messed up with Bartier Cardi - that could've easily been a top 10 hit. 

This time they are on point, Carpool Karaoke gave the song a big boost (#13), the highest it's been since release. I have no doubt this will end up in the top 10 on next week's chart. Really hoping for top 5.

The song was released a long time ago, but i guess it has a bit of radio audience now? was it even sent ? 

mans you’re right i didn’t know it got CK promo, that’ll help. If she gets another top 10 Nicki will seethe omg

CanadaGoesGaga

When did the soundtrack go number 1 again on Canada iTunes?! Last I checked it was at #7... and Shallow still #1?! I’m shook!