charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla

Curious if the playiga site will get updated with the Grammy nominations and if it would have an impact on the radio..... 

ANTI WP
4 hours ago, BenG said:

The fact that 2/3 Joanne era singles are Grammy-nominated. WOW

Perfect Illusion Is Crying With Taylor 

Bel Esprit

I really want to see Gaga win in the general field, it's been so long since she won a Grammy that actually was a category that aired. 

4 hours ago, OBEY said:

what happened

A Madonna stan joined GGD briefly, just to trash talk Gaga and educate us about how Madonna is the queen of everything blah blah

Andrea B

guys omg, my very straight cousin just told me that we saw the ''new lady gaga movie'' TWO TIMES and that he CRIED  :messga:

Gypsy Life

ASIB still #1 this week in Australia for the 657th week.

Shallow is #4 (-2) & ARUTW is #39 (-18) but we are not mentioning those.

Vitleysingur

I was reading Vox Lux's review by New York Post.

"Willem Dafoe provides the voice-over, narrating Celeste’s rise to fame as if in a “Behind the Music” special. But the film yields no insights into stardom’s perils that surpass, say, the recent Netflix documentary on Lady Gaga’s life."

:ladyhaha:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

18 hours ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

GUYS GAGA SAID SHE WILL BE GIVING US A CHRISTMAS GIFT THAT WILL BE ANNOUNCED DEC. 11 WHAT U GUYS THINK IT IS

Xmas song? Japan promo? :O 

17 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

Guys, I'm super excited, just like everyone, I mean 5 NOMS :woot:, but is it just me or do u guys also think they only did this so she would not attend the Baftas? And they won't even give her 2 :interestinga:

I thought of this too tbh :selena: Grammy's viewership has been dwindling and with Gaga's star power at an all time high maybe they are depending on her. :selena: Of course the music deserves nominations but I sometimes ponder these things :selena: 

17 hours ago, PerfectGUY said:

I love how the Japanese version of the ASIB trailer shows all the more poppy-moments of the movie (Heal Me performance, WDYDT, Grammy's, final concert...). Marketing on point :applause:

Very smart move actually. They know Japan is not here for all that acoustic country rock tinged stuff so they are luring them with the pop music. They will be shook when they pay their ticket and watch it though :stalkga: 

17 hours ago, Doncho said:

Gaga is winning in everything. She only needs to go back and make great music videos, to dominate the world

THIS! Revive the visual legend and it's complete :giveup: 

16 hours ago, Boris2 said:

After all these nominations, Radios will have to suck Gaga’s big donkey **** whether they like it or not! :vegas:

I doubt it. Tons of grammy nominated and winning songs end up not getting played. I hope they do though. 

16 hours ago, asana15 said:

That Bing Liu guy is cute :lolly:

15 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

Shallow debuts #14 out 16 on Pop callouts and #13 out of 15 on HAC callouts.

Will probably rise in the upcoming weeks, but eh.

:'( we have bad luck with callout scores it seems. Hopefully it rises.

12 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

So this is why Gaga is using a motion capture suit :lolga: She's going to make another version of herself so she can attend the Grammy's and send the animated version of herself to the BAFTAs :vegas: Ugh we stan a technological queen 

The thought of Gaga's CGI animated self jumping into the BAFTAS like on her insta is killing me of laughter :lmao: 

One of the stars of Vox Deluxe was on James Corden and mentioned how ASIB was competition for Fox Deluxe but that Fox Deluxe was the "darker" sister of ASIB :laughga: He was on yesterday.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived