Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Not Even Christmas Albums Can Knock 'A Star Is Born' From The Top Of The ARIA Charts. It's been in the charts for nine weeks and isn't showing much sign of slowing down with Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper's A Star Is Bornsoundtrack holding onto the #1 spot for another week on the ARIA Albums Chart."

https://themusic.com.au/article/ZnlyeHt6fXw/not-even-christmas-albums-can-knock-a-star-is-born-from-the-top-of-the-aria-charts/

I'M DONE WITH THIS SLAYAGE

tenor.gif

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

"Not Even Christmas Albums Can Knock 'A Star Is Born' From The Top Of The ARIA Charts. It's been in the charts for nine weeks and isn't showing much sign of slowing down with Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper's A Star Is Bornsoundtrack holding onto the #1 spot for another week on the ARIA Albums Chart."

https://themusic.com.au/article/ZnlyeHt6fXw/not-even-christmas-albums-can-knock-a-star-is-born-from-the-top-of-the-aria-charts/

I'M DONE WITH THIS SLAYAGE

tenor.gif

Ready for shallow to go #1 on US radio and hot 100 following the songs 4 grammy wins, Oscar award and golden globe award. The success this era won't stop :vegas:

LittleMichael

Shallow is still #1 on Global Shazam after so many weeks :messga:

The slayage is too much to handle :air: 

ArtGagaPop

Shallow should be eligible for 2x plat in Sweden in about 1 week. 

Not that it it matters though since they won't certify it anyway :poot:

Andreu
4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Shallow should be eligible for 2x plat in Sweden in about 1 week. 

Not that it it matters though since they won't certify it anyway :poot:

But is there something going on with certs up there? As an Avicii Stan Im aware all his most recent songs are criminally undercertitified

Like without You is not even platinum yet it was #1 for 7 weeks or something in total (two after his passing) idk if i should be proud to know that

ArtGagaPop
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

But is there something going on with certs up there? As an Avicii Stan Im aware all his most recent songs are criminally undercertitified

Like without You is not even platinum yet it was #1 for 7 weeks or something in total (two after his passing) idk if i should be proud to know that

some labels just don't care enough to certify songs :madge:
Without you like you said isn't certified even though it's eligible for 6x plat on just spotify streams alone :poot:

I bet they will just wait for the ASIB to be done then certify everything at once. 

bloody g

All the reactions to the joanne nomination are like: "wow I truly love this song! It won't win tho cause it flopped" :emma:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

bloody g

When did everyone start loving Gaga so much? Everyone seems to want Gaga to get either ROTY or SOTY :nooo:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Runway
4 hours ago, Miracle said:

I haven't seen it but apparently it's mother! levels of brutal

So it will be just as panned? :poot:

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived