Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga as Cleopatra, Elphaba, Poison Ivy & Ursula

Panchecco

Featured Posts

LateToCult
15 minutes ago, MrA said:

But Gaga is neither green nor from a witches family smhย :saladga:

I see what youโ€™re trying to do but literally nobody would argue that.ย :neyde:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I don't care what anybody says, Gagaย needsย to be Poison Ivy!

lady_gaga_as_poison_ivy__concept__by_pan

lady_gaga_as_poison_ivy__concept__2__by_

Didn't she already turned down the role? I had not realize how perfect she is for the role when I saw a youtube compilation of Poison Ivy from Gotham.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLร‰

Reality
3 minutes ago, jereve said:

Didn't she already turned down the role? I had not realize how perfect she is for the role when I saw a youtube compilation of Poison Ivy from Gotham.

There were rumors that she turned down a Birds of Prey role or something, but those were just rumors. I don't think she's been seriously approached to see if she really wanted to do a comic book role yet.

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

Tbh, I'd rather see Gaga play an iconic original character on the silver screen rather than a comic book or fictional literature re-imagined in Hollywood.

We can't have anymore Lady Gaga-Madonna comparison. *cough*cough*Evita*cough*cough*

giphy.gif

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLร‰

Panchecco
6 hours ago, M Monstre said:

lol I didn't make them, they were the first images I found on Google :laughga:ย 

No, I'm telling you that I ALSO made those pictures!ย :laughga:ย 

you can find them on my deviantart page

Reality
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

No, I'm telling you that I ALSO made those pictures!ย :laughga:ย 

you can find them on my deviantart page

Oh! lol sorry I guess I didn't process that commentย correctly :ladyhaha:

They're amazing! Please do make more Gaga x Poison Ivy art!

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

Panchecco
7 hours ago, neptugne said:

gorrrlll the Ursula one is phenomenal! as well as Cleopatra. I'm offended by your poison ivy in comparison right above lmao she deserves betterย :diane:

SKSKSKSKSKSK

low-keyย trueย :selena:ย it's just that alreadyย made so many concepts and edits of her as Ivy so I wanted to keep this new one very simpleย :toofunny:

Spoiler

My other Gaga as Ivy edits (some of them are just quick concepts and others are more like finished artworks):
lady_gaga_as_poison_ivy__concept__by_panlady_gaga_as_poison_ivy__concept__2__by_lady_gaga_as_poison_ivy___concept__3__bygaga_as_poison_ivy__4__make_up_and_hair_gotham_city_sirens___movie_poster__fanca

ย 

ย 

I'm not here for Gaga as Cleopatra honestly.ย 

Though I'm here for Gaga playing on of the other rolesย Ursula, Poison Ivy or Elphaba.ย 

I'm especially interested in Gaga playing Ursula but also Elphaba. Poison Ivy is a disposable role for me imo.ย 

edit: omg @Pancheccoย amazing edits! :hug:ย ESPECIALLY Ursula! She'd nail that role and the edit was exactly how I envisioned Gaga in a modern re take of the role!

Panchecco
8 hours ago, Bradley said:

@Pancheccoย I have no idea which original pictures you used for these posters! And they not only look amazing, they totally helped me envision how she would actually look like as these characters!

that's amazingย :nooo:ย thank you so muchย :giveup:

If you want to know, these are the main pictures I used

normal_482953575-28729-gagafacepl.jpgLady-Gaga.jpgnormal_69509-28661229-gagafacepl.jpgnormal_03102015-285329-6102837gagafacepl

ย 

ย 

raragaga

YASSS

xoxo

LeJudas

these are amazing!ย :party:

Melphaba would probably make her the main character right? I'm ready for a full movie centered around herย NOW.ย I already pre-ordered my tickets to all these movies if Gaga is in them.ย :vegas:

LeJudas
19 hours ago, Panchecco said:

that's amazingย :nooo:ย thank you so muchย :giveup:

If you want to know, these are the main pictures I used

normal_482953575-28729-gagafacepl.jpgLady-Gaga.jpgnormal_69509-28661229-gagafacepl.jpgnormal_03102015-285329-6102837gagafacepl

ย 

ย 

Each one of these looks like a different girl. She's already made it known she can shape shift. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

bloody g

I live for the Ursula one

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Archived