Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga as Cleopatra, Elphaba, Poison Ivy & Ursula

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

After watching Grace Randolph's video about Lady Gaga's possible future acting roles, I fell in love with all of her suggestions and had to make this series of posters.

Lady Gaga as CLEOPATRA

lady_gaga_as_cleopatra__character_poster

As stated by Gaga herself in her interview with Vogue, if she could portray any real person in history it would be Cleopatra. Despite this being a huge role, I feel she would perfectly nail not only the look but also the heart of the Egyptian Empress famously portrayed by the legendary Elizabeth Taylor.

Lady Gaga as ELPHABA

lady_gaga_as_elphaba__character_poster__

Considering Gaga's incredible vocal abilities and her love for the Wizard Of Oz, this would be a perfect role for her. She played an ancient witch in the sixth season of American Horror Story and she would definitely be up to channel her inner witch again and be the first actress to bring this iconic Broadway role to the silver screen in a Wicked movie

Lady Gaga as POISON IVY

lady_gaga_as_poison_ivy__character_poste

Poison Ivy has been one of my favourite characters for the longest time and I think Gaga would be amazing as the iconic DC Comics villain. With this poster, I wanted to mainly focus on her face and especially her hypnotic eyes. 

Lady Gaga as URSULA

lady_gaga_as_ursula__character_poster__b

A "Little Mermaid" live-action movie has been in talks for years now but apparently Disney has yet to find its cast. According to some rumors, Zendaya could potentially be up for the role of Ariel but we still don't know anything about Ursula. Considering that the animated version of the sea witch was directly inspired by iconic drag queen Divine, a lot of people would like an actual drag queen to portray her in the movie. I would absolutely adore that (Ginger Minj would be amazing in the role) but I don't think Disney is ready to take such a big risk with one of their most loved classics. With A Star Is Born, Gaga proved once again that she is a force to be reckoned with and this role, as Grace pointed out in her video, would pretty much please everyone considering Gaga is basically a drag queen herself and the general public fully accepted her as an actress. 

What do you think of these roles and the posters, do you think she could actually play at least one of them in the future?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Elphaba >

I'd love her as Ursula, but... I feel like I want an older actress? That sounds so weird but yeah, I feel like she looks too young for her :laughga: I want Ursula to look like she's been doing her sorcery for like more than a decade already.

But the posters look incredible, all of them.

avalon x

These are so BEAUTIFUL! :sara: Great job!

I usually hate manips of Gaga because I can usually tell which pictures they used and they just aren't believable, tbh. And when you see those you can tell they were manipulated. But you're SO skilled, tbh. My god. :deadbanana:

The cleopatra and Ursula ACTUALLY look like future Gaga roles and they're unlike any other look she's done. I'm blown away. :giveup:

Like I'm not even gonna get into which roles Gaga should or shouldn't play, I'm just gonna stare at these posters you've made. :saira: (I have been for the past 5-10 minutes. :laughga:)

Nosferatu

omg all of them look amazing!

I would love to see her as Ursula (mainly because just the thought of listening to her voice singing Poor Unfortunate Souls slay my life) but I'm not a big fan of Disney's live action remakes. Poison Ivy would be cool too but then again if the Gotham City Sirens movie is anything like Suicide Squad... I'd rather not. :laughga:

Out of these I feel like Elphaba is the better choice indeed.

Luxe Ford

The funny thing is that Cleopatra really wasn't that beautiful...

cleopatra_coin.jpg

:gaycat:

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Andreu

if someone says Cleopatra should not be played because she's from european ascent I SWEAR 

Spoiler

I'm gonna politely explain to them that Cleopatra was ethnically greek lmao

Andreu

This being said, they're all nice but the Cleopatra one OMG it's so cool!!!!

I think Halsey will be our only Poison Ivy from now on, she deserves it

Mirages

Oh my God these are amazing. Did you actually draw them? They look like incredible paintings :tony: you Slay me every time... This must have taken hours. 

OT: I'd love to see her as Elphaba or Ursula. But that Cleopatra poster totally slayed me so now I wanna see that movie made! 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

JazzGa

WHoah these look awesome! You did such a great job transforming Gaga into these characters. Even though I personally don't like most of these roles for Gaga as I think they're too cartoonish, the artwork you have created is really fantastic. I'm particularly fond of the tricky angle in the Ursula one, plus her eyebrows look awesome

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived