Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley shuts down a Gaga hater

yASSsss

Featured Posts

freebit
12 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I was talking about this thread specifically. I don't think he cares at all if a bunch of online stans like him or not, but for me, it's just the simple principle. You can't call someone out for simply not being as interested in one person over another when we have literally done the same exact thing here. 

Not really. I mean, there's lots of different users on here who are not going to react in the same manner. How would you even know who is being hypocritical? (for example, user @Bradley definitely wouldn't diminish Mr. Cooper while talking about ASIB) Who has the time? It reminds me of when there was an angry thread here in the ARTPOP era about a review from a journalist from Rolling Stone that dragged ARTRave super harshly. There was a person here trying to take up for that journalist, and was mad that people here were mad, it was like, why? He doesn't care, and is likely not going to see it. It's ok for a fan to vent their opinion, especially if they think someone is being a bit unfair. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
2 hours ago, freebit said:

Not really. I mean, there's lots of different users on here who are not going to react in the same manner. How would you even know who is being hypocritical? (for example, user @Bradley definitely wouldn't diminish Mr. Cooper while talking about ASIB) Who has the time? It reminds me of when there was an angry thread here in the ARTPOP era about a review from a journalist from Rolling Stone that dragged ARTRave super harshly. There was a person here trying to take up for that journalist, and was mad that people here were mad, it was like, why? He doesn't care, and is likely not going to see it. It's ok for a fan to vent their opinion, especially if they think someone is being a bit unfair. 

I'm not saying that everyone is acting a particular way, but what I'm simply saying is that you can't be hypocritical about things like this. I loathe hypocrites and I especially hate when people say one thing and then do/say another. That just doesn't make any sense. It follows simple logic:

People here prefer Gaga over Bradley (and really, just any other person other than Gaga) --> people here express those opinions --> other people express different opinions --> now the people who prefer Gaga are offended because not everyone else likes Gaga more than we do.

I'm not saying that everyone on this site or even in this thread are like that, but when it does happen, it's annoying. Like, the guy just expressed his opinion because he's more of a movie person than a music person. So what? I'm also not saying that people aren't allowed to express their opinions, but when your opinions, quite frankly, make you look like a hypocrite, then other people have a right to call you out on that.

🃏🖤👹

FinnishGypsy
12 hours ago, FentyGa said:

I think you're taking it the wrong way. All he said was that he's more interested in Bradley than Gaga, and backed up his point saying that he's not as interested in music in general, which is why he cares more for Bradley. He never questioned Bradley's choice of actress, and he didn't say anything about the music in the film. He basically just said he doesn't care for music in general as much as film.

Fair enough, that’s definitely possible. I can’t pretend I’m 100% objective when it comes to Gaga, haha. 

Judas Society
On 10/28/2018 at 6:58 AM, SKANK said:

If you watch the full interview, you can tell the interviewer is very nervous and thoughtful. He's a film nerd, so Gaga is out of his realm, which is different than being a hater. Relax kids.

Stans can be quite a rowdy bunch tbh. Although unlike football (soccer) fans, they stick to the internet and keyboard. This is why I'm gradually disliking stan culture after what I see on Twitter. Both monsters and other fanbases.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't defend our faves. But do it sensibly and not be too quick to judge.

Juanlittlem
19 hours ago, FentyGa said:

He brought up Gaga because Gaga is in the film Bradley's promoting.

Yeah, but she's not there, and it had nothing to do with Gaga's work in the film, so it was unnecessary.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived