💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley shuts down a Gaga hater

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Regina George

LMAO “Gaga hater” - Guy literally said he is not into music and that he was more excited for Bradley then Gaga and it’s okay. He’s not hater, he just doesn’t listen to Gaga and is not excited about her. I can’t with y’all attacking this guy for no reason. He was respectful and didn’t say anything offensive. So relax. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood
18 hours ago, misunderstood said:

The context of this song just makes this joke a whole lot worse :nooo:

raragaga

i wanna sit on bradley's face

xoxo

DoremonLove
4 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Each time I went to the cinema to watch ASIB, people connected more with the Ally scenes, they laughed when she laughed and cried when she cried. So i think her acting was the moment. :huntyga:

You got to see the movie in theatre? Did it release in ur city?:tony:

OT-  bradley is such a sweetheart. And so damn good looking:giggle:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Reality

I don’t understand what the big deal is. You guys, let’s not act like we’ve done this with Bradley too. ASIB is equally about Bradley and Gaga, and quite honestly, I would argue that it’s more on Bradley, but cause we’re all Gaga stans we of course lean towards Gaga. 

The interview was just leaning more towards Bradley cause he’s more of a fan of him than he is Gaga. Don’t act like we don’t do these things as well.

🃏🖤👹

NewUsername
20 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

how can some people not accept that she is talented?

misogyny

freebit
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I don’t understand what the big deal is. You guys, let’s not act like we’ve done this with Bradley too. ASIB is equally about Bradley and Gaga, and quite honestly, I would argue that it’s more on Bradley, but cause we’re all Gaga stans we of course lean towards Gaga. 

The interview was just leaning more towards Bradley cause he’s more of a fan of him than he is Gaga. Don’t act like we don’t do these things as well.

I think the difference is that we're a bunch of fans on a forum, and this guy is a professional journalist. While he didn't say something bad about her, I do think it's a bit rude to basically say," I'm more impressed by you" to Bradley. I mean, I'd react the same as Bradley if someone was trying subtly to gas me up at the expense of my friend, or a co-worker that I felt fondly about. 

Reality
2 minutes ago, freebit said:

I think the difference is that we're a bunch of fans on a forum, and this guy is a professional journalist. While he didn't say something bad about her, I do think it's a bit rude to basically say," I'm more impressed by you" to Bradley. I mean, I'd react the same as Bradley if someone was trying subtly to gas me up at the expense of my friend, or a co-worker that I felt fondly about. 

Quite frankly, I don't care who is he in relation to a "bunch of fans on a forum." The fact that people are so pressed about this guy baffles my mind. I know it's an unpopular opinion considering we are on a forum dedicated to Gaga but some people are just interested in other things that don't revolve around Gaga. Seriously, people need to stop acting like he was bashing on Gaga or something. 

🃏🖤👹

freebit
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Quite frankly, I don't care who is he in relation to a "bunch of fans on a forum." The fact that people are so pressed about this guy baffles my mind. I know it's an unpopular opinion considering we are on a forum dedicated to Gaga but some people are just interested in other things that don't revolve around Gaga. Seriously, people need to stop acting like he was bashing on Gaga or something. 

I don't think he's being bullied though? Is he even on social media? Are people threatening him? He was in the public eye, said something, and people are commenting their opinion. I'm sure he'll be fine while some fans fume for a day or two. In any case, he was indeed trying to gas Bradley up while diminishing her, but in a subtle manner. It's ok for people to have an opinion on that. 

Reality
4 minutes ago, freebit said:

I don't think he's being bullied though? Is he even on social media? Are people threatening him? He was in the public eye, said something, and people are commenting their opinion. I'm sure he'll be fine while some fans fume for a day or two. In any case, he was indeed trying to gas Bradley up while diminishing her, but in a subtle manner. It's ok for people to have an opinion on that. 

I was talking about this thread specifically. I don't think he cares at all if a bunch of online stans like him or not, but for me, it's just the simple principle. You can't call someone out for simply not being as interested in one person over another when we have literally done the same exact thing here. 

🃏🖤👹

"Academy Award nominated, big star..."

Yeah unlike Gaga, which is neither Academy Award nominated nor a big star :ladyhaha:

Archived