💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE | American Life - Madonna | Submit Now!!!

DONAJENDRO

Featured Posts

DONAJENDRO

Hello everyone :hor:

If anyone was alive in 2003 (I wasn't :selena:) you might remember the iconic release of the great American Life album by the Queen of Pop, Madonna.

Nothing else to say except that we'll be doing a megarate :poot:

The rules are:

1. LISTEN TO THE ALBUM ( please don't comment something like "I only know Hollywood 😳 what do I do omg")

2.  Rate each track out of 10, except your least favourite (give it a 0) and your favourite (give it an 11). You can add comments if you'd like, they'll be featured in the ceremony.

3. Direct Message me your rates 

220px-AmericanLife2003.png

AMERICAN LIFE:

1. American Life

2. Hollywood

3. I'm So Stupid

4. Love Profusion

5. Nobody Knows Me

6. Nothing Fails

7. Intervention

8. X-Static Process

9. Mother and Father

10. Die Another Day

11. Easy Ride

PLEASE SEND IN RATES BY NOVEMBER 23RD

CEREMONY DATE TBA

Mad Onna

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre

YES I live for the return of megarates. Perhaps this one was done before though but I don't care. Nothing Fails for #1. Nobody Knows Me for #2. Hollywood for #3. I said what I said.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

corvus albus

Let my destroy this album :usrs:

You can all look forward to the thrashing this album deserves (If i'm actually allowed to participate :toofunny:)

DONAJENDRO
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Let my destroy this album :usrs:

You can all look forward to the thrashing this album deserves (If i'm actually allowed to participate :toofunny:)

ff53db19-1fca-4ab6-94ac-066a3e380ea2_1.0

Jk ily sis 😊

Yes you can participate :selena: but reminder that you have to give an 11 to your favourite track

Mad Onna

DONAJENDRO
9 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

YES I live for the return of megarates. Perhaps this one was done before though but I don't care. Nothing Fails for #1. Nobody Knows Me for #2. Hollywood for #3. I said what I said.

X-Static Process sweetie

Mad Onna

corvus albus
Just now, DONAJENDRO said:

ff53db19-1fca-4ab6-94ac-066a3e380ea2_1.0

Jk ily sis 😊

Yes you can participate :selena: but reminder that you have to give an 11 to your favourite track

I'll keep that in mind. Maybe i find a song that kinda deserves an 11. I only listened to the first half of the album and stopped because i couldn't put myself through this horrendous nightmare :saladga: I liked Confessions On A Dance Floor way more :giggle:

The Louvre
5 minutes ago, DONAJENDRO said:

X-Static Process sweetie

I already send my rates and trust me it got what it deserved :kara:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

DONAJENDRO

Y'all so um

I asked to use someone's tag list and the names wouldn't copy/paste and actually mention them :selena: do I have to type them all out?

Mad Onna

rumours
44 minutes ago, DONAJENDRO said:

Y'all so um

I asked to use someone's tag list and the names wouldn't copy/paste and actually mention them :selena: do I have to type them all out?

Hey there!

Copy the original spoiler the tags are in. Paste it into the comment section. Once you do so, select all of the tags in the copied spoiler and paste them below the copied spoiler. Delete the spoiler, and then you'll have an active tag list!

I'll participate in your megarate since I always hear my friend @That J talking about this album. :)

Spoiler

Also, if you are interested, feel free to participate in my current megarate (Haley Reinhart - "Better") if it interests you:heart:

That J

One of my FAVE albums!  

Come thru Love Profusion!!!!  Ugh this is gonna be so hard tho.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rumours
10 minutes ago, That J said:

One of my FAVE albums!  

Come thru Love Profusion!!!!  Ugh this is gonna be so hard tho.  

Hey! How are you? :hug:

Just finished listening to the album btw. I must say... I think it is less consistent than ROL, but there are a few tracks that are REALLY good imo (like better than any of the material on ROL).

OT: Just to clarify, are we required to give our favorite an 11 and our least favorite a 0 per the instructions of your megarate?

DONAJENDRO
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Hey! How are you? :hug:

Just finished listening to the album btw. I must say... I think it is less consistent than ROL, but there are a few tracks that are REALLY good imo (like better than any of the material on ROL).

OT: Just to clarify, are we required to give our favorite an 11 and our least favorite a 0 per the instructions of your megarate?

yes it's required so that X-Static Process has a huge lead :selena:

Mad Onna

DONAJENDRO

Archived