💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Born This Way era documents discovered in storage unit sale

PropaGaga

Featured Posts

PropaGaga
7 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Any photos/details of the original costumes for the Grammys performance before she supposedly changed it all last minute?!?!!!!

You can see the original costumes in one of the images – they’re Mugler sketches of the alien body molds. One of them resembles the more simplified latex performance outfit we ended up with in the end.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Omg the ****ing history and importance that those pieces of paper hold to some people. To own one of them :air: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig

P.S. Ha! The bitch got her way! They said in the emails that Taratata didn't want any stage production, just Gaga and the piano, and reminded her that last time they had to really push for her to be allowed low fog, candles, and a bubble machine. For this performance she ended up getting low fog, special lighting, a big Eiffel Tower prop with her hair attached to it, and material draped all over her piano :laughga:   even more than the first one.

I bet she negotiated for fog again and special lighting, and then told them she just wanted an Eiffel Tower prop for French pride. Then her team rolls out an elaborate piano, she comes out with a giant outfit and blue hair, and they quickly tie her hair to the tower. Surprise, last minute production, can't say no, it's just my outfit :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

GagaUnderYou
21 hours ago, Alfonso said:

This is so cool :giveup:

I’m supposing this was from Mo and because he passed away his unit was put on sale and that’s why the documents aren’t stored somewhere else (?)

I would really like to see the whole archive and how they planned everything. You can also notice how it works with international promo, where the marketing directors are in charge and help to coordinate the performances :sweat:

Can we please get HD scans :giveup:

who is mo?

Weasel
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

P.S. Ha! The bitch got her way! They said in the emails that Taratata didn't want any stage production, just Gaga and the piano, and reminded her that last time they had to really push for her to be allowed low fog, candles, and a bubble machine. For this performance she ended up getting low fog, special lighting, a big Eiffel Tower prop with her hair attached to it, and material draped all over her piano :laughga:   even more than the first one.

I bet she negotiated for fog again and special lighting, and then told them she just wanted an Eiffel Tower prop for French pride. Then her team rolls out an elaborate piano, she comes out with a giant outfit and blue hair, and they quickly tie her hair to the tower. Surprise, last minute production, can't say no, it's just my outfit :laughga: 

If you can't get the prop, become the prop. Ahh her mind :gaycat:

Pierre
On 10/28/2018 at 11:18 PM, Maleficent said:

Any photos/details of the original costumes for the Grammys performance before she supposedly changed it all last minute?!?!!!!

Yeah, in the Vessel picture you can see part of it and the full sketch in the other pic, Mugler heavily inspired by Nicola's concept for the show weeks later.

00200fullscreen.jpg00330fullscreen.jpg00360fullscreen.jpg

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Gagas1Person
On 10/27/2018 at 1:28 PM, Weasel said:

quit.png

''LADY GAGA HALF PLAYBACK PERFORMANCE OF SONG TBA'' 

Well well well :air:

Y'ALL HOLD MY WIG

I didn't choose Gaga, Gaga chose me

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 7:20 AM, PropaGaga said:

And a couple more images

D507485-A-3-B9-B-45-E1-BB58-6-FC89207150

4-D89-B8-F7-54-DD-48-D6-931-D-FBC28946-E 

Please someone to tell me where to get the rest or where were the images obtained? It's just perfect look it

Luis Centeno

DAVID VOGUER

This is so bizarre, love it but don't get it, who, how, why? 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

• 7 months later...
lgcentenot
On 10/27/2018 at 11:48 AM, misunderstood said:

I wanna know if there’s emails of the days recording sessions were done, I know a few dates but I’d love to know when all the songs were recorded

Hey! can we exchange information about that? I also like to know where the songs were recorded and written, I know some dates and I am investigating others.

Luis Centeno

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived