• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Epione said:

Glad it wasn’t ARTPOP. :sweat:

Sis :huntyga:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Oriane

"This is not the place for super production, effects, laser and pink elephants" :smh:

Also I find it so interesting that all of these interactions are simply by emails. It seems so incredible that they just need a simple mail address to communicate. And the fact that he's casually using his private mail address to send the message. It seems like something you couldn't do in this type of business, it seems so strict.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Schizophonic
23 minutes ago, Oriane said:

"This is not the place for super production, effects, laser and pink elephants" :smh:

Also I find it so interesting that all of these interactions are simply by emails. It seems so incredible that they just need a simple mail address to communicate. And the fact that he's casually using his private mail address to send the message. It seems like something you couldn't do in this type of business, it seems so strict.

i remember once she said about things they planned with sms, skype and whatsapp in the past (i think it was superbowl related). they are even more casual than we think.

and especially for her and bobby there will be no line between private and work.

i´d love to read their whatsapp chatlogs :D

or the haus - group chat.

3 minutes ago, Smith said:

Is Troy stands behind this?

dont think so. leak of the papers will put a worse light on him than on her. at least whitin the industry it would damage him.

8 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

dont think so. leak of the papers will put a worse light on him than on her. at least whitin the industry it would damage him.

Troy isn't a professionalist. His "leaving" is one of the reasons which killed success of ARTPOP. Troy deserves the same as he did to Gaga and ARTPOP.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

elijahfan
43 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Aaand, she still ended up having a ****ing Eiffel Tower miniature with her hair tied to it :lolga:

I also heard she intended to have more Paris monuments miniatures around her, but the studio in charge of construction didn't have enough time to do more.

Defmix100
20 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

how would it put him in a bad light?

AStarIsBorn21
6 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Inb4 we find out there's a Born This Way Act II that got cancelled.  :air: 

Don’t get me started :wtfga:

I want to know what was the concept behind the video of "Bloody Mary", something like AHS Hotel may be?

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, Smith said:

I want to know what was the concept behind the video of "Bloody Mary", something like AHS Hotel may be?

There is no Bloody Mary video tho? :poot: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

4 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

There is no Bloody Mary video tho? :poot: 

I think BM will be one of ten singles, which Gaga planned for this masterpiece album.

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived