Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Born This Way era documents discovered in storage unit sale

PropaGaga

Featured Posts

Weasel
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

HALF PLAYBACK* :trollga:

Suddenly, ''I live halfway between reality and fantasy'' got a whole new meaning :gaycat:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is such a weird thing to leak but also so cool? Basically a blueprint of the biggest era of the 2010's.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Bradley
23 minutes ago, Weasel said:

quit.png

''LADY GAGA HALF PLAYBACK PERFORMANCE OF SONG TBA'' 

Well well well :air:

'I'm glad that you brought that up because a lot of people think I lip-sync, but it's actually a mixture of playback and my vocals, and I'm dancing my *ss off the stage.' :huntyga:

We all know who said that.

GagaUnderYou

Why wouldn't Gaga have these stored away herself? Who bought it? What auction was it? How much was it for? Was it sold by accident? I really hope we see HQ scans of the paperwork it's hard to read. Imagine seeing this for ARTPOP and all the ideas that didn't come to fruition. 

derpmonster

Also if y'all remember, Paparazzi at the BTWB wasn't a live performance at all and she wasn't pretending to sing. That's the thing with lip syncing. She never pretends to be singing when it's just a track but she does have tracks and playback. She just sings her own part on top.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

PropaGaga
1 minute ago, L A D Y G A G said:

Why would they sell it???

Did Gagz resented BTW era??

No, Gaga had nothing to do with this being sold. These were left behind in a storage locker by her road manager at the time.

@LetsGetHigh unfortunately these are the quality of the images uploaded by the original seller.

1 minute ago, PropaGaga said:

No, Gaga had nothing to do with this being sold. These were left behind in a storage locker by her road manager at the time.

@LetsGetHigh unfortunately these are the quality of the images uploaded by the original seller.

I see..  :diane: 

thank you for this gem post ♥♥

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

9 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Why wouldn't Gaga have these stored away herself? Who bought it? What auction was it? How much was it for? Was it sold by accident? I really hope we see HQ scans of the paperwork it's hard to read. Imagine seeing this for ARTPOP and all the ideas that didn't come to fruition. 

Yeah I'm more interested in this than 'half playback'. I'm assuming her team stored it in a storage unit but forgot to keep up payments, so the unit was auctioned off.  Then the buyer discovered them and then posted it online to eBay? Maybe???

3 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Do we know who bought them and how much for? It could be Gaga's team as she's done that in the past (buying collector items posted on eBay).

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

GagaUnderYou
4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Also if y'all remember, Paparazzi at the BTWB wasn't a live performance at all and she wasn't pretending to sing. That's the thing with lip syncing. She never pretends to be singing when it's just a track but she does have tracks and playback. She just sings her own part on top.

After Mother GOAT sings the intro to Paparazzi, Gaga comes out singing live for Verse 4 with "I'll be your girl". The chorus then becomes a mix of the track that sometimes goes higher than her live vocals, but it's definitely a mix. 

GagaUnderYou
4 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

Who is the seller? Where were the pics uploaded? 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived