💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga didn't feel very well on stage, 2 ambulances arrived

Xander

Featured Posts

jeremiah saint

so basically anyone who wanted to see the concert could go even if they didnt have tickets?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

She had a quick abortion. :nacho:

Through her mouth, obviously!

I hope she honored her vommit

CherryBoom

I know that she isn't but i want her to be pregnant so baaaad! :wub:

Don't forget me when I come crying to heaven's door...

RAMROD

So! they said the show was a half an hour late cause rehearsals lasted a little longer , that she came on stage on a horse like she did in Sofia , she then came out of a giant uterus dressed in a white dress and sang born this way , the dancers seemed naked cause of the outfits :P . The second song was bad romance , she had dozens of outfits , all designer outfits and they named a few.

Then that blonde lady said there were 35k people at the concert , and lots more that didnt have tickets but wanted to at least hear her. She saw a lot of fans dressed like Lady Gaga including some romanian celebrities . Some fans spent more than 8 hours in line for the monster pit . They said those fans are really dedicated , would do anything for Gaga.

They showed that girl that was crying cause she didnt get an autograph at the hotel and now she lost her place as key holder. She waited in line since 2 am but that didnt matter cause apparently Gaga chooses the key holder ( or so they say ) . They showed some more fans and said they travelled a long way to see Gaga and said little monsters got picked to go to the monster pit. Also apparently in the end that crying girl DID get to go backstage with 2 of her friends ( was told before the show )

Ah, thanks for the translation. It seems the reception is great there.

It's amazing. And so happy to hear the girl got to meet LG in the end :clap:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

so basically anyone who wanted to see the concert could go even if they didnt have tickets?

It was hard to see if you didn't have tickets , some sat in front of that giant palace that was in front of the concert but doubt they saw very well. People were just wondering what the concert would be like which is great cause the show sold out and lots of non-fans heard how awesome Gaga is.

Ah, thanks for the translation. It seems the reception is great there.

It's amazing. And so happy to hear the girl got to meet LG in the end :clap:

I think they might be enforcing the 8am rule since the girl that waited all night wasn't key holder but Gaga is fair so she still got to go backstage..just not as key holder? maybe

high heeled fem

It was hard to see if you didn't have tickets , some sat in front of that giant palace that was in front of the concert but doubt they saw very well. People were just wondering what the concert would be like which is great cause the show sold out and lots of non-fans heard how awesome Gaga is.

I think they might be enforcing the 8am rule since the girl that waited all night wasn't key holder but Gaga is fair so she still got to go backstage..just not as key holder? maybe

im happy people got to see it romania is a poor country and people deserve it didnt she bring in 100 kids as well that were orphans ?

jeremiah saint

I was sick the other night, you guys worried for my health?

no because youre not in the middle of a world tour

exoskeleton123

no because youre not in the middle of a world tour

:tea: Honestly I just think everyone has a right to worry but some people on here are overreacting. If anything was seriously wrong, Interscope and Live Nation would force her to cancel a date.

Which Song Did she Have to stop on ?

Before princess die they got the piano on stage she sat down for a bit , the dancers left and she left too for a min,

She didn't run off the stage in the middle of the song or anything like that :P she just took a break in between songs

Archived