Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga didn't feel very well on stage, 2 ambulances arrived

Xander

Featured Posts

hell0samuel

She'll be fine. It's just touring gruels your body and it just needs time to adjust. she told us when it started by the tokyo dates she was used to it, so give it a few shows and she'll hope fully have gotten back into the swing of things :)

She's not pregnant, she threw up. people throw up all the time.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

She has stated in past that touring is physically and emotionally demanding, she has thrown up because of it many times before. It can only be even more difficult after taking a short break and not doing it every night. You all need to remember she works extremely hard every night and goves it her all. Also everyone please stop with the "shes pregnant I knew it" its really not that funny anf those of you whom are worried, please calm down. If her health is ever in serious danger she will take care of it, she is a smart woman.

BoomMonster

i said it.. i said it.. she pregnant..

yeah definitely :D and she's on tour being pregnant.. she wouldn't risk so much...

jeremiah saint

OMG I KNEW SHE WAS HAVING HEALTH PROBLEMS

i am so worried im peeing my pants

the people around her need to take care of her - her health should be top priority

i honestly think she's neglecting her health

shes been vomiting during the shows since her leg in asia - something needs to be done

MermaidBoy

the people around her need to take care of her - her health should be top priority

shes been vomiting during the shows since her leg in asia - something needs to be done

you need to calm down. she puked and went on with life. it happens.

J e s s e

Stay strong Gags, stay strong. :pawsup::hug: :heart:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Hope she's gonna be OK in Lithuania. :noparty:

Me too. But let's hope she'll be OK in all shows, don't you think? :)
Apple for me, apple for you.

Jester

Peeing in your pants? Rly

Guys... People puke from physical exertion. I almost did today. It happens. Chill!

This

Lizzie Jacobson

It's just cause she was off touring and wasn't back into the grove of things. I remember during the first few Asia Shows she says she puked a lot but after that she was fine.

rivingtonrebels

She hasn't talked about spinning or yoga or anything much lately...maybe she's in a funk & just a little out of shape.

Archived