💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I'm not obsessed w/ my career" + "most important thing is 2 b a mom"

dit

Featured Posts

R.  Mas, de meus outros sonhos, o mais importante é ser mãe. Ter uma família. Claro, farei mais filmes e músicas, mas não estou obcecada por minha carreira.

translation: But of my other dreams, the most important thing is to be a mother. Have a family. Of course, I'll do more movies and music, but I'm not obsessed with my career.

------

full interview translation thanks to the amazing sis @Killa :heart: 

Gaining the credibility of the public isn’t easy. So we talked about it. Little does it matter that, at 32 yrs old, the whole world knows her as the musical Diva with 6 Grammys to back it up.So, Stefani, Steffie, MM, Loopy or Gaga...as wish to call her, lets out a tear while reading the headlines of “A Star is born”, movie by BC., starred by both, and in which her, for the first time, shows herself vulnerable, without make up and thus opening her a door to a least comercial Hollywood.

Q: When did you felt like you were a star for the first time?

A: The first time was when i lived in Lower Manhattan, as a part of a subculture of friends and artists, who’d always talk about art. I felt like a star, even though i wasn’t one per se. But the real moment happened when i looked into my fans eyes and saw my own refletion.

Q: All the rumors about The upcoming Oscars are a dream come trough for you?

A: When i was a child i dreamed of being an actress, thus “A star is born”, isn’t exactly another step in my career. It’s not about “i’ve done Tv now it’s time for the movies”, as i’ve read só many times. I’ve got nothing to prove. When the talent is on the works for só long, the result is an explosion. This yet just another beginning.

Q: So, what comes next for this new Lady Gaga

A: Firstof all, there is my LA residency, where i’d like to reinvent the typical show from that city. I want to give my all. Still can’t tell anything about my álbum, cause i want it to be a surprise. But, from all my dreams the most important is to be a mother, have a family. And ofc ill continue making films and music, but i’m not obsessed by my career.

Q; Who’s obsessed by your career are your fans. Especially the trans community. Imitation is a form of adoration for you?

A: I don’t care about awards (sis…). I don’t believe that there’s a greater honor in my career than being imitaded by drag queens. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for them (my transsexual friends)

(….i think it’s drag queen and not transsexual..)

P. Como foi seu primeiro encontro com Bradley Cooper? Ele afirma que não pensou em nenhuma outra atriz para o papel.

Q:How was you first encounter with BC? He says that hadn’t thought of any other actress but you, to play the role.

A:

(do i really need to translate this…)

We met at my house, in California, and from the first moment, the conecction was palpable. We’re from the west coast and from have italian blood. In short time. Just moments later we were having pasta leftovers, that i had at my house. In the musical aspect there was no problem. He has an incredoble voice. The difficult part was get my self in Ally’s shoes, return to the innocence (alexa play return to the innocence, aka lg6 enigma is real), e forget any ambition whatsoever, to truly become her.

A: Have you ever felt reject, for your physique?

Q: It was suggested that i do a rhynoplaty prior to my first vídeo of Just Dance came out, i said no (shook). I’ve always been true to myself. I like to say what i have to say, not what others think i should. And i tell you, i’m not done yet. (YAAAAS BITTTTCH)

Q: Can you give me examples about the things you still have to say?

A: That being famous doesn’t mean you’re not human, that sometimes, you won’t need a hugh. With fame, you belong to the world e lose a liberty that can affect your mental health. Besides that, all the world blames you, they tell you it’s your fault, that you were seeking it cause you wanted to be a star. How can i explain that being an actress and singing is something i always had within me since i was a kid?

Q; You talked about returning to innocence (girrl, that enigma reference is still strong) Have ou considered the importance or necessity of being an ambitious woman?

A: My beginning was a series of rejections, the ambition was the oxigen that kept the flame alive (lyrics worthy tbh). Without it, i wouldn’t be here. To have that resolution brought out wonderful aspects of my career. Ohers not só much. My biggest challange today consists in helping the larger number of people possible. Starting with the BTW foundation, that fights against bullying at the internet/social media, and empowers youth to be who they really are or want to be.

https://brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2018/10/22/estilo/1540233018_379741.html

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so cute :giveup: I am so happy that she is focusing on her personal life a lot more lately. This does not of course mean she is forgetting her career as she stated she still wants to make music and films but they are just no longer her main priority I think which is 100% understandable as she gets older and wants to build her own familia :diane::heart: 

Thonin Dyn

does Xtian wants to make a child with gaga? since he has already 2 daughters i think + he is almost 50

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Vitleysingur

She definitely will get pregnant next year since she mentioned it several times this year. :kara:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

he is almost 50

I never thought of this... :selena: 

But she's been mentioning motherhood a lot lately :vegas: A Baby Monster Is Born :vegas:

Phaye Monster

I wonder when she’ll have kids, if she’s in Vegas for the next two years. I hope she considers a surrogate because, as mentioned in FF2, I’m worried that a childbirth could mess with her hip or fibro:ohno:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

PlanetChromatica
11 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

She definitely will get pregnant next year since she mentioned it several times this year. :kara:

Can't wait for Enigma shows to be cancelled

1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

I wonder when she’ll have kids, if she’s in Vegas for the next two years. I hope she considers a surrogate because, as mentioned in FF2, I’m worried that a childbirth could mess with her hip or fibro:ohno:

Do not worry :hug: My aunt has really bad fibro and surprisingly enough she too has a bad hip and she went through 3 fairly smooth child births. Of course each woman is different and each pregnancy is different but I think fibro and a bad hip won't be as detrimental to carrying a baby and going through labor as we think (and as Gaga thinks). I think Gaga was just in a bad place when she said that...it was all overwhelming her and she was scared due to pain. Additionally if there was ever a better time to have a kid it'd be during her 2 years of vegas because her shows are sparse and she'll be pretty stable / have a schedule. Pregnant women can do so much! You'd be surprised! 

FATCAT
16 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

does Xtian wants to make a child with gaga? since he has already 2 daughters i think + he is almost 50

Just have his sperm frozen, pop it in the fridge next to the leftover spaghetti, and she'll be good to go for another 6 years! :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

LGMonster95

I think time will only tell when she's gonna have kids but I don't think is gonna be recent (most probably after she's done with LG6 era, when she'll have enough time without anything stressing her) 

Sneaky Oliver

The whole interview is thread-worthy. I wish I could translate the whole thing but I would be late for college 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived