Gaga: "I'm not obsessed w/ my career" + "most important thing is 2 b a mom"

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
3 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

does Xtian wants to make a child with gaga? since he has already 2 daughters i think + he is almost 50

What age gotta do with it? Older men than him have fathered a child before with no issues.

And financially speaking, him and Gaga are both wealthy, and definitely can afford a child.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I think it's great that she's not overly obsessive with her career. I remember she mentioned in an interview during the Joanne era that she missed a lot of important moments in her family due to her always working nonstop. And now she'll have her own family which will understandably be her first priority.

Thonin Dyn
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What age gotta do with it? Older men than him have fathered a child before with no issues.

And financially speaking, him and Gaga are both wealthy, and definitely can afford a child.

i was thinking that maybe i didn’t want to be father again at his age because of his personal reasons. it was just a supposition, not a judgement of mine

Serve it, Ancien City style!

joannesrats
5 hours ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Can't wait for Enigma shows to be cancelled

vegas i'm devastated

PlanetChromatica
5 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

vegas i'm devastated

It's called sarcasm, I'm going to see it myself, I really DON'T want any to be cancelled!

joannesrats
11 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

It's called sarcasm, I'm going to see it myself, I really DON'T want any to be cancelled!

I was joking, It's called sarcasm. Remember when Gaga cancelled Rock in Rio? "Brazil I'm devastated"

PlanetChromatica
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I was joking, It's called sarcasm. Remember when Gaga cancelled Rock in Rio? "Brazil I'm devastated"

Misinterpreted sorry

JINNOCIDE

The way she talks about her album make it seems like it's gonna drop during the residency lmao

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Head Empty
6 hours ago, swakby said:

Imagine coming out of a womb only to find out Lady Gaga is your mom :messga:

The first and only time that the phrase "yaaaassss mama" is appropriate.

theahsfan

I love how she mentions her new album when talking about Vegas. It’s coming on opening night bitches 

That J

I'm so excited to see what kind of name she will choose for her baby. Thankfully ARTPOP has already been taken.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Diamonster

The child in me that started stanning for Gaga can't deal with her having a kid, I wanNA BE THAT KIDD :messga: maybe if I kill myself at the right time :oprah:

anyway, I'm glad for her she's changing her priorities as time passes and I think that's nice and good for her.

loathereality
8 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The whole interview is thread-worthy. I wish I could translate the whole thing but I would be late for college 

story of ggd

Archived