đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I'm not obsessed w/ my career" + "most important thing is 2 b a mom"

dit

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It'd be refreshing if she just admitted the obvious: she does care about awards, far more than whether or not a drag queen imitates her. Stop using the gay community to build up your authenticity, that stopped being cute after 2013 :huntyga:

i love it, everything she denies is what she wants.

But i think it actually comes from an honest place. It's a conflict within her... she's so messy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
1 hour ago, dit said:

Q: So, what comes next for this new Lady Gaga

A: Firstof all, there is my LA residency, where i’d like to reinvent the typical show from that city. I want to give my all. Still can’t tell anything about my álbum, cause i want it to be a surprise. But, from all my dreams the most important is to be a mother, have a family. And ofc ill continue making films and music, but i’m not obsessed by my career.

Is it just me or does it not seem random to address a new album out of nowhere right after discussing Vegas? They didn't even ask her and she could've easily skipped mentioning the new album.

Could this mean a new album is really coming for Vegas after all? :trollga:

derpmonster
21 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It'd be refreshing if she just admitted the obvious: she does care about awards, far more than whether or not a drag queen imitates her. Stop using the gay community to build up your authenticity, that stopped being cute after 2013 :huntyga:

You know I would tend to agree if she hadn't continued supporting and empowering the LGBTQ community throughout. What she has done for the community is much more explicit than any other pop star and can't be forgotten. She really does care and it shows. And I don't think she jumps on every LGBT issue to stay relevant - she gracefully recedes where she doesn't know much.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
28 minutes ago, swakby said:

Imagine coming out of a womb only to find out Lady Gaga is your mom :messga:

She would be such a good and loving mother I wanna cuddle with her and kiss her like I do/did with my mommy :messga:

I always say I've got two mothers, my mommy first and foremost but also Mother Monster. She saved me when no one would. But you know, my real mama is my real mama. I'm lucky and grateful to have one who stands by me despite conflicts.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Suspiria

This a great interview, thanks so much @Killa for translating! How come American journalists can't get such good answers out of her?

I'm really not sure how she could have a baby within the next 2 years... none of the Enigma gaps are big enough for her to have a break during the late pregnancy stages, have the baby, have a few weeks off to recover, and then rehearse for the show again. So she'd have to cancel quite a few dates, after already cancelling 2 previous tours...

The selfish part of me really hopes she just does one killer era with LG6 before having the baby:oops:

Didymus
30 minutes ago, dit said:

I mean I tots agree that it is so obvious that awards matter a lot more to her than whether or not another drag queen imitates her but...you did not need to say all of that like that :air: Let some things slide henny :messga::huntyga:

Well, I've let it slide from 2013 until now :triggered::laughga:

It was meant more humorously than as an insult anyway. Every pop star does it. But I don't like most pop stars so it annoys me more when Gaga does it :vegas:

Didymus
13 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

You know I would tend to agree if she hadn't continued supporting and empowering the LGBTQ community throughout. What she has done for the community is much more explicit than any other pop star and can't be forgotten. She really does care and it shows. And I don't think she jumps on every LGBT issue to stay relevant - she gracefully recedes where she doesn't know much.

True. But she still works a lot harder to get a Golden Globe or an Oscar.

That doesn't make her a bad person or someone who has never supported the LGBT+ community but that does make comments like "oh, I care more about the gays" hollow and kind of insulting to us imo :interestinga:

crisTEAne

gagz, sis, i love you to the moon and back, but don't tell me you're not obsessed with your career. yes, you are; you've always been. you're literally one of the biggest stars on the planet, ffs. :selena: 

also, please don't get pregnant just yet. :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Haralampos

"I'm not obsessed with my career"

Why I don't feel this? I mean, she already do everything and she planned too. Anyways, she does a good job.

Thonin Dyn
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

She would be such a good and loving mother I wanna cuddle with her and kiss her like I do/did with my mommy :messga:

I always say I've got two mothers, my mommy first and foremost but also Mother Monster. She saved me when no one would. But you know, my real mama is my real mama. I'm lucky and grateful to have one who stands by me despite conflicts.

for me, gaga is like a sister, first of all bc   she looks like my real sister,and  because it’s my sister who introduced me to gaga 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Thonin Dyn
4 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

She better keep her legs closed:sweat: and wait until she is 50 like Janet :gaycat::toofunny:

no thank u we want the baby to be in good health

Boyboi12
8 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

no thank u we want the baby to be in good health

:messga:are you telling me Janet baby isn’t healthy 

Thonin Dyn
14 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

:messga:are you telling me Janet baby isn’t healthy 

idk but after 45-50 years , there are risks for the baby 

Archived