💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "I'm not obsessed w/ my career" + "most important thing is 2 b a mom"

dit

Featured Posts

Gaining the credibility of the public isn’t easy. So we talked about it. Little does it matter that, at 32 yrs old, the whole world knows her as the musical Diva with 6 Grammys to back it up.So, Stefani, Steffie, MM, Loopy or Gaga...as wish to call her, lets out a tear while reading the headlines of “A Star is born”, movie by BC., starred by both, and in which her, for the first time, shows herself vulnerable, without make up and thus opening her a door to a least comercial Hollywood.

Q: When did you felt like you were a star for the first time?

A: The first time was when i lived in Lower Manhattan, as a part of a subculture of friends and artists, who’d always talk about art. I felt like a star, even though i wasn’t one per se. But the real moment happened when i looked into my fans eyes and saw my own refletion.

Q: All the rumors about The upcoming Oscars are a dream come trough for you?

A: When i was a child i dreamed of being an actress, thus “A star is born”, isn’t exactly another step in my career. It’s not about “i’ve done Tv now it’s time for the movies”, as i’ve read só many times. I’ve got nothing to prove. When the talent is on the works for só long, the result is an explosion. This yet just another beginning.

Q: So, what comes next for this new Lady Gaga

A: Firstof all, there is my LA residency, where i’d like to reinvent the typical show from that city. I want to give my all. Still can’t tell anything about my álbum, cause i want it to be a surprise. But, from all my dreams the most important is to be a mother, have a family. And ofc ill continue making films and music, but i’m not obsessed by my career.

Q; Who’s obsessed by your career are your fans. Especially the trans community. Imitation is a form of adoration for you?

A: I don’t care about awards (sis…). I don’t believe that there’s a greater honor in my career than being imitaded by drag queens. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for them (my transsexual friends)

(….i think it’s drag queen and not transsexual..)

P. Como foi seu primeiro encontro com Bradley Cooper? Ele afirma que não pensou em nenhuma outra atriz para o papel.

Q:How was you first encounter with BC? He says that hadn’t thought of any other actress but you, to play the role.

A:

(do i really need to translate this…)

We met at my house, in California, and from the first moment, the conecction was palpable. We’re from the west coast and from have italian blood. In short time. Just moments later we were having pasta leftovers, that i had at my house. In the musical aspect there was no problem. He has an incredoble voice. The difficult part was get my self in Ally’s shoes, return to the innocence (alexa play return to the innocence, aka lg6 enigma is real), e forget any ambition whatsoever, to truly become her.

A: Have you ever felt reject, for your physique?

Q: It was suggested that i do a rhynoplaty prior to my first vídeo of Just Dance came out, i said no (shook). I’ve always been true to myself. I like to say what i have to say, not what others think i should. And i tell you, i’m not done yet. (YAAAAS BITTTTCH)

Q: Can you give me examples about the things you still have to say?

A: That being famous doesn’t mean you’re not human, that sometimes, you won’t need a hugh. With fame, you belong to the world e lose a liberty that can affect your mental health. Besides that, all the world blames you, they tell you it’s your fault, that you were seeking it cause you wanted to be a star. How can i explain that being an actress and singing is something i always had within me since i was a kid?

Q; You talked about returning to innocence (girrl, that enigma reference is still strong) Have ou considered the importance or necessity of being an ambitious woman?

A: My beginning was a series of rejections, the ambition was the oxigen that kept the flame alive (lyrics worthy tbh). Without it, i wouldn’t be here. To have that resolution brought out wonderful aspects of my career. Ohers not só much. My biggest challange today consists in helping the larger number of people possible. Starting with the BTW foundation, that fights against bullying at the internet/social media, and empowers youth to be who they really are or want to be.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
3 minutes ago, nikola said:

Well since she said that she started working on it already I don't think that she will wait 5 years to release it... It would be kinda stupid since album would be outdated... I can see her releasing it from mid-2019 to early 2020. And after that, she will probably start a family 

Yeah. LG6 may not get an official tour, which is fine.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Just now, derpmonster said:

Yeah. LG6 may not get an official tour, which is fine.

Yeah... Or she will bring Vegas residency to other countries for short time... Like Britney did.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

2 minutes ago, Killa said:

Gaining the credibility of the public isn’t easy. So we talked about it. Little does it matter that, at 32 yrs old, the whole world knows her as the musical Diva with 6 Grammys to back it up.So, Stefani, Steffie, MM, Loopy or Gaga...as wish to call her, lets out a tear while reading the headlines of “A Star is born”, movie by BC., starred by both, and in which her, for the first time, shows herself vulnerable, without make up and thus opening her a door to a least comercial Hollywood.

Q: When did you felt like you were a star for the first time?

A: The first time was when i lived in Lower Manhattan, as a part of a subculture of friends and artists, who’d always talk about art. I felt like a star, even though i wasn’t one per se. But the real moment happened when i looked into my fans eyes and saw my own refletion.

Q: All the rumors about The upcoming Oscars are a dream come trough for you?

A: When i was a child i dreamed of being an actress, thus “A star is born”, isn’t exactly another step in my career. It’s not about “i’ve done Tv now it’s time for the movies”, as i’ve read só many times. I’ve got nothing to prove. When the talent is on the works for só long, the result is an explosion. This yet just another beginning.

Q: So, what comes next for this new Lady Gaga

A: Firstof all, there is my LA residency, where i’d like to reinvent the typical show from that city. I want to give my all. Still can’t tell anything about my álbum, cause i want it to be a surprise. But, from all my dreams the most important is to be a mother, have a family. And ofc ill continue making films and music, but i’m not obsessed by my career.

Q; Who’s obsessed by your career are your fans. Especially the trans community. Imitation is a form of adoration for you?

A: I don’t care about awards (sis…). I don’t believe that there’s a greater honor in my career than being imitaded by drag queens. I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for them (my transsexual friends)

(….i think it’s drag queen and not transsexual..)

P. Como foi seu primeiro encontro com Bradley Cooper? Ele afirma que não pensou em nenhuma outra atriz para o papel.

Q:How was you first encounter with BC? He says that hadn’t thought of any other actress but you, to play the role.

A:

(do i really need to translate this…)

We met at my house, in California, and from the first moment, the conecction was palpable. We’re from the west coast and from have italian blood. In short time. Just moments later we were having pasta leftovers, that i had at my house. In the musical aspect there was no problem. He has an incredoble voice. The difficult part was get my self in Ally’s shoes, return to the innocence (alexa play return to the innocence, aka lg6 enigma is real), e forget any ambition whatsoever, to truly become her.

A: Have you ever felt reject, for your physique?

Q: It was suggested that i do a rhynoplaty prior to my first vídeo of Just Dance came out, i said no (shook). I’ve always been true to myself. I like to say what i have to say, not what others think i should. And i tell you, i’m not done yet. (YAAAAS BITTTTCH)

Q: Can you give me examples about the things you still have to say?

A: That being famous doesn’t mean you’re not human, that sometimes, you won’t need a hugh. With fame, you belong to the world e lose a liberty that can affect your mental health. Besides that, all the world blames you, they tell you it’s your fault, that you were seeking it cause you wanted to be a star. How can i explain that being an actress and singing is something i always had within me since i was a kid?

Q; You talked about returning to innocence (girrl, that enigma reference is still strong) Have ou considered the importance or necessity of being an ambitious woman?

A: My beginning was a series of rejections, the ambition was the oxigen that kept the flame alive (lyrics worthy tbh). Without it, i wouldn’t be here. To have that resolution brought out wonderful aspects of my career. Ohers not só much. My biggest challange today consists in helping the larger number of people possible. Starting with the BTW foundation, that fights against bullying at the internet/social media, and empowers youth to be who they really are or want to be.

omg thanks so much! really appreciate this:hug: :heart: 

derpmonster
1 minute ago, nikola said:

Yeah... Or she will bring Vegas residency to other countries for short time... Like Britney did.

So like... The same show/set but with very limited dates in other countries?

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

2 minutes ago, dit said:

omg thanks so much! really appreciate this:hug: :heart: 

I forgot to ask you to check any erros, partner ahahahah

Anyhow. I think she just lowkey spilled there's an album for enigma

1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

So like... The same show/set but with very limited dates in other countries?

Well, I think that's what Britney did... She took her peace of me residency kinda changed a stage a little bit since she was doing it at the arenas and did a world tour with it... Idk how long of a tour was it but  I think that Gaga will do a shorter tour... Like mini world tour 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Alexmeishaonv

so cute that she talks about having kids and being a mom. "Family dinners and family trees, teaching the kids say thank you and please" is becoming real! I'm so happy for her to find someone that she feels safe and build a family. I think she may use surrogacy because of her hip, her fibro and her mental heal, pregnancy can be very stressful both physically and mentally, and it maybe a good idea for her overall health. But she's rich and has the best doctors standby so im not worried if she chooses to get pregnant and carry the baby herself. 

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Just have his sperm frozen, pop it in the fridge next to the leftover spaghetti, and she'll be good to go for another 6 years! :rip:

men stay fertile for life tho

3 minutes ago, Killa said:

I forgot to ask you to check any erros, partner ahahahah

Anyhow. I think she just lowkey spilled there's an album for enigma

It seemed great to me! You nailed it :hug:  (also kii at your comments in between the translation :air: :lmao: )

Didymus

It'd be refreshing if she just admitted the obvious: she does care about awards, far more than whether or not a drag queen imitates her. Stop using the gay community to build up your authenticity, that stopped being cute after 2013 :huntyga:

Didymus

Thank you so much for translating the full thing though! Very interesting interview.

4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It'd be refreshing if she just admitted the obvious: she does care about awards, far more than whether or not a drag queen imitates her. Stop using the gay community to build up your authenticity, that stopped being cute after 2013 :huntyga:

I mean I tots agree that it is so obvious that awards matter a lot more to her than whether or not another drag queen imitates her but...you did not need to say all of that like that :air: Let some things slide henny :messga::huntyga: 

Archived