💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

HDD: ASIB could do 2-3M in the US this year alone!

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

STAR GAZING: Interscope is seeing a strong finish to the year, to say the least. The label has a phenomenon on its hands with the Gaga/Bradley Cooper-powered A Star Is Born ST, which catapulted to #1 on our Top 50 chart with a 200k+ bow and remains in the top spot in its sophomore week at 130k+. Expect this one to stick around, as the movie and the album continue their mutual reverberation. Forecasts suggest Star could do 2-3m U.S. this year alone.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=313912

hyl5shc6

• MaryJaneHolland changed the title to HDD: ASIB could do 2-3M in the US this year alone!
Economy

Well sales (or SPS) would have to average close to 100,000 weekly from now on for that to happen

Even with holidays is that realistic?

Just now, Economy said:

Well sales would have to average close to 100,000 from now on for that to happen

Pre-awards season is gonna boost it too, when they'll announce the nominations..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ferretti

Seems a little bullish, but I'm here for it.

We just need Gaga to sing some songs live for it to re-explode. I dunno if she'll truly hold out until the Oscars tho.

disco stick tester, inquire within

I think it's not possible to sell all those records till the end of the year, maybe 1-1.5M is the realistic number, but we'll see

40 minutes ago, Economy said:

Well sales (or SPS) would have to average close to 100,000 weekly from now on for that to happen

THIS

Black Friday and Holidays will definitely give the album a boost, but in the meantime I don't know how much it will sell. Anyway, it's doing great! :firega:

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, ralloz said:

I think it's not possible to sell all those records till the end of the year, maybe 1-1.5M is the realistic number, but we'll see

They meant a year after release.

Just now, nicolasrumet said:

They meant a year after release.

No, they say 2-3M this year alone, I think they mean till the end of the 2018 :selena:

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, ralloz said:

No, they say 2-3M this year alone, I think they mean till the end of the 2018 :selena:

I'm pretty sure they meant this year as in the first year of the album. I highly doubt it'll sell 2M before 2019. Heck even Ed Sheeran's Divide couldn't do that.

Economy
18 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I'm pretty sure they meant this year as in the first year of the album. I highly doubt it'll sell 2M before 2019. Heck even Ed Sheeran's Divide couldn't do that.

That's probably what they meant makes sense

Archived