💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I want Shallow to go downhill on the charts soon

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Before you enter ready to DESTROY a poor hunty, let me explain. The Shallow is already a cute hit, and maybe we're at a point that there are two options for the label/Gaga: Keep pushing Shallow or start promoting another song. I feel like the chance of having a second ASIB hit is a now or never, and I'd rather have two top tens then a top 5, idk if that makes sense.

However I don't mind this immediately, but I really think Shallow's decline has already started in the US and maybe it would be the fast to have a song rising while this fades, and not wait for Shallow to go off the charts before pushing the new one

what do you think

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan

Another top 10 probably won't happen at this point. Even Shallow probably won't survive in the top 10 another week

Andreu
Just now, theahsfan said:

Another top 10 probably won't happen at this point. Even Shallow probably won't survive in the top 10 another week

I disagree there, but ehat's sure is that if it happens it has to be VERY VERY soon

1 minute ago, Aglaya said:

u looking for a hit thread uh

not really, I'm only gonna get trashed

FfFfFfFF
11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I feel like the chance of having a second ASIB hit is a now or never, and I'd rather have two top tens then a top 5

Shallow was top 5 actually. :poot:

I don't want Shallow's performance to be rushed but at the same time I think they should use the hype and push some other singles. But it's not now or never, we should just aim for a healthy chart run and then another single.

Another thing: we still want part of the success of the soundtrack to translate into LG6 lead single so it's better not to millk this soundtrack too much.

Monster7

This is the only song that can really have longevity in top 10, let's not move on to other so fast. But I agree with you that a new single should be promoted in 3 weeks before the film's hype goes down

15 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Another thing: we still want part of the success of the soundtrack to translate into LG6 lead single so it's better not to millk this soundtrack too much.ďťż

I REALLY doubt LG6 lead will come anytime soon, not even right after the awards season. That's when Interscope needs to do the second big promo round of ASIB and take advantage of winter season. So there's time to breathe between the soundtrack and the album

Andreu
14 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Shallow was top 5 actually. :poot:

but you get the point :poot:

14 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't want Shallow's performance to be rushed but at the same time I think they should use the hype and push some other singles. But it's not now or never, we should just aim for a healthy chart run and then another single

nice point of view :applause:

Shallow is going down anyways 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

SlayGagaloo

I think you should've just sat there and ate your food instead of making this thread 

4 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

Y’all really expect this to be promoted like a normal record huh

Y'all aren't done with this nonsense, huh? I guess a normal Gaga record for you is supposed to plummet down the Hot200 instead of staying #1 for three weeks. This "abnormal" record will easily spawn 2 more hits... 

5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Shallow is going down anyways 

*Re-entered YouTube top20. Got its biggest midday update on Spotify so far. Most likely Going #1 in the UK this week. 

WHERE? 

Over.

FentyGa

Tbh I don't disagree
I'm also happy and surprised at the fact that most of this thread is just mature discussion and not slander.

TeenIdle

Lol at people thinking Shallow is going down after falling to #10. This is just the beginning.. radio updates are better every day, streams are rising and it's still #1 on itunes. Shallow is clearly what people want right now. You remember what happened when they rush released Judas :awkney:

• Admin changed the title to I want Shallow to go downhill on the charts soon

Archived