💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB in Poland

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

So... Majority of Little Monsters around the globe already watched A Star Is Born. The case with Poland is different:

Polish premiere for the movie will be held on... November 30. A Star Is Born soundtrack debuted at no. 32 on official polish album chart (OLiS/ZPAV). There is no promo on the polish cinemas yet, so only people that listening Gaga know something is happening.

Polish radios don't play Gaga songs in general (I heard Million Reasons 0 times on polish radio, sometimes it was played on music tv stations like MTV Polska, VIVA PL, etc.), so the case with ASIB songs is quite similiar. Also the genral public in Poland treat Gaga as a "silly singer" nothing more... I hope after Nov. 30 it will change, quite a lot!

What is the Gaga-situation in your country and: have you seen the ASIB already?

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

InTraumatica

Actually the movie is promoted well. They play the trailer before every movie in Multikino and I have seen a few billboards. 

guyzplzstaph

That's true - for some reasons Polish radio stations completely ignore Gaga. Her last song played actually more than just once as a premiere was applause. Then nothing. I'm wondering if there's going to be any promo for ASIB. Luckily I'm going to see the movie today on American Film Festival <3 I couldn't bare any more wait.

RMF FM Just talked about the movie and played a Little bit of Shallow.... :giveup:

They liked the movie and I have a feeling that Shallow will impact Polish Radio soon. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

29 minutes ago, guyzplzstaph said:

That's true - for some reasons Polish radio stations completely ignore Gaga. Her last song played actually more than just once as a premiere was applause. Then nothing. I'm wondering if there's going to be any promo for ASIB. Luckily I'm going to see the movie today on American Film Festival <3 I couldn't bare any more wait.

I’m going to see it today too. I just can’t wait no more. :cryga:

OT: I really don’t know what’s happening but I’m sad that my country avoids talking about her. I’ve only seen few Instagram posts on warnerbrospl account. No billboards etc :/

I lost five kilos 'cause of heartache Now I'm skinny

QueenChromatix
1 hour ago, DziJuLaj said:

Actually the movie is promoted well. They play the trailer before every movie in Multikino and I have seen a few billboards. 

Maybe Multikino in OLsztyn is different... I wouldn't be surprised tho

/ A dzis przejdę się do EMpiku i kupię album. Pozdrowienia polskie monsterki :party:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm sure they will promote it before the film is released, the 2 week wait in Australia was horrible so I feel for you Polish Monsters. :cryga:

jaXXXon

Gaga has like three #1 singles on the official Polish Airplay Chart, so to say she isn't played when Poker Face and Just Dance get regular airplay is nonsense. Also, I don't know what you mean by Gaga being seen as a "silly singer" in Poland? Everyone I know (and I know A LOT of people) think she's extremely talented and I even have some friends who watched her documentary on Netflix and think she's amazing. Also, I've got a few friends who've seen her Super Bowl performance and they think she's amazing as well. NONE of them are Gaga fans, so that says a lot.

Lady Gaga's peak in Poland was HUGE. She went #1 on OLIS (official album chart) with The Fame and it went 3x Platinum, while The Fame Monster went DIAMOND. She's extremely popular in Poland, it's just that radio didn't feel her Joanne era, that's all. People in Poland do NOT think she's "silly", quite the opposite actually. 

QueenChromatix
1 hour ago, jaXXXon said:

Gaga has like three #1 singles on the official Polish Airplay Chart, so to say she isn't played when Poker Face and Just Dance get regular airplay is nonsense. Also, I don't know what you mean by Gaga being seen as a "silly singer" in Poland? Everyone I know (and I know A LOT of people) think she's extremely talented and I even have some friends who watched her documentary on Netflix and think she's amazing. Also, I've got a few friends who've seen her Super Bowl performance and they think she's amazing as well. NONE of them are Gaga fans, so that says a lot.

Lady Gaga's peak in Poland was HUGE. She went #1 on OLIS (official album chart) with The Fame and it went 3x Platinum, while The Fame Monster went DIAMOND. She's extremely popular in Poland, it's just that radio didn't feel her Joanne era, that's all. People in Poland do NOT think she's "silly", quite the opposite actually. 

I think you are quite wrong. Majority of people sees Gaga only from perspective of her old stuff (meaningly: meat dress, etc.)

I also have a lot of straight friends, non-Gaga fans and they all appreciate Gaga - that;s a fact. But I also know many of people(including gays) who thinks that Gaga is not cool.

If it comes to chart performance you talking about: yup, Gaga was huge in Poland back in 2010, when she visited our country for her first (and the only one, so far) concert here. It was The Fame Monster Ball, I was there! Take a look at her chart performance after The Fame Monster, dude.

If it comes to radio: Once again, you reffering to The Fame/The Fame Monster era. Sure: I still hear on the polish radio songs such as Poker Face, Just Dance or Bad Romance, but seriously: have you heard Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons or The Cure? The answer is no :)

So... :bye:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, polishmonster said:

If it comes to chart performance you talking about: yup, Gaga was huge in Poland back in 2010, when she visited our country for her first (and the only one, so far) concert here. It was The Fame Monster Ball, I was there! Take a look at her chart performance after The Fame Monster, dude.

If it comes to radio: Once again, you reffering to The Fame/The Fame Monster era. Sure: I still hear on the polish radio songs such as Poker Face, Just Dance or Bad Romance, but seriously: have you heard Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons or The Cure? The answer is no :)

The only one you should say :bye: to is yourself because I’m right. Born This Way went #1 and The Edge Of Glory went Top 5 and those songs are NOT from the The Fame era :trollga: 

And you mentioned Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons and The Cure, which are all during the Joanne era, so I’m right again :ladyhaha:

Either re-read what I originally posted or do some research instead of replying like that. It’s really immature. 

AMEN Monster
4 hours ago, polishmonster said:

I think you are quite wrong. Majority of people sees Gaga only from perspective of her old stuff (meaningly: meat dress, etc.)

I also have a lot of straight friends, non-Gaga fans and they all appreciate Gaga - that;s a fact. But I also know many of people(including gays) who thinks that Gaga is not cool.

I have never heard ANY Gaga song on the radio in Poland. It just pisses me off

AMEN Monster
7 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I'm sure they will promote it before the film is released, the 2 week wait in Australia was horrible so I feel for you Polish Monsters. :cryga:

Imagine this feeling - almost whole world watched ASIB and I can't even go on Twitter, cuz I am worried about spoilers. My life is so sad up there in Poland...

QueenChromatix

I wrote:

but seriously: have you heard Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons or The Cure? The answer is no

And your reply is:

4 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

And you mentioned Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons and The Cure, which are all during the Joanne era, so I’m right again :ladyhaha:

I mention MR, PI & The Cure to prove my point, that these songs were not played on the radio in Poland. I hope you understand English and the context of my words, because I have some serious doubts...

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

CakeLikeLG

From a commercial point of view it's good that it will premiere that late. By late November it will be officially one of the biggest movies of 2018 and the global hype will only help it in Poland. Radio will be forced to play Shallow once it smashes globally. They probably wait for movie release.

Wreszcie uslyszymy w radio cos innego niz Poker Face/Bad Romance. Nie moge sie doczekac :legend:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Archived