💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady gaga second highest stream points on kworb

FABian

Featured Posts

Check on kworb. 

She has been number one for the last few weeks. Now she has 2000 stream points (higher than mumble artists, dua lipa, ariana grande).

Crazy, as before the movie was launched she barely had 10 points.

Shallow is solid. 

I never thought I would see the day when gaga had this many stream points

TSUNAMI
33 minutes ago, FABian said:

higher than mumble artists

They're all just really inspired by Cher and autotune. :queenga:

2 hours ago, JFK said:

They're all just really inspired by Cher and autotune. :queenga:

don’t disrespect cher 🙃🌚

Can y'all believe that ASIB music is the one that is getting her on top of charts again ? I always thought it would be the one having the worst chart performance of her career (C2C excluded). So greatly shocked about that success :flutter:

RahrahWitch

In the current state of Music were in I thought ASIB would've performed poorly on streaming. But Gaga really is THAT bitch. :kara:

3 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Can y'all believe that ASIB music is the one that is getting her on top of charts again ? I always thought it would be the one having the worst chart performance of her career (C2C excluded). So greatly shocked about that success :flutter:

Cheek To Cheek did better than Joanne

29 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Cheek To Cheek did better than Joanne

I tried to find how so but couldn't, please tell lol. MAYBE it has higher pure sales, but Joanne is already way higher in SPS

23 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I tried to find how so but couldn't, please tell lol. MAYBE it has higher pure sales, but Joanne is already way higher in SPS

C2C gave her a Grammy and a Tony:ohwell::trollga:

14 minutes ago, Akiki said:

C2C gave her a Grammy and a Tony:ohwell::trollga:

Joanne gave her a pink hat :sure:

On 10/23/2018 at 4:55 PM, neptugne said:

Cheek To Cheek outsold ARTPOP in the US & is catching up WW (despite being released in 2014) 

None of it's singles charted on BBH200, but six songs topped the Jazz chart, the album was critically acclaimed, won a Grammy, saved Gaga's carreer and had a strong era. The album debuted at #1 (so did ARTPOP, but ARTPOP was helped by the super commercial Do What U Want, plus was Gaga's return album whereas there was no hype around Cheek To Cheek)

I guess it's enough to say that it did better than ARTPOP. :)

Archived