Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK Signs With U.S. Label Interscope Records

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

ce90ea38836a4938aa92c0d16c2d22e4.jpeg?s=

On October 23, YG Entertainment announced, “BLACKPINK recently signed a contract with Interscope, a label under Universal Music, the world’s largest record company. Through YG and Interscope’s partnership, we will make BLACKPINK global stars all over the world.”

The agency added, “As a partner of Universal Music Group, YG, who has its own strengths in Asia, will be creating a diverse array of global projects in the future.”

Interscope Records is currently home to an impressive roster of artists that includes Lady Gaga.

John Janick, the chairman and CEO of Interscope Geffen A&M, added, “We are beyond excited to partner with YG in pursuit of their vision for BLACKPINK world domination.”

YG Entertainment head Yang Hyun Suk commented, “We will work very closely with Universal, the largest music company in the world, and do everything we can to ensure BLACKPINK’s successful global debut and [future] activities.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1250067wpp/blackpink-signs-u-s-label-interscope-records

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
5 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

“We are beyond excited to partner with YG in pursuit of their vision for BLACKPINK world domination.”

Eluminah-tea confirmedT

Bloody hooker

Get ready to hear DDU-DU DDU-DU on the radio :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Jessica C

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS.

My favorite K-pop group under the same label as Gaga?. Awesome. I hope they get to meet. :flutter:

RAH² + AH³ + (ROMA² + MA) + GAGA + (OHH + LA²)

mister max

Blackpink better come to my area on tour in the next couple of years when they are succesfull succesfull :air: shook tbh this is huge

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Shimizu Yumeaki

I don't know what to think about it, what's crossing my mind now is just BOOMBAYAH and OPPA!

https://spoti.fi/2J0FsHs

RAMROD

So awesome :applause:

Hope this is more that just distribution deal. But also the chance to record and collab with Interscope artists! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Truly, the death of music. Cheers my brothers :vegas:

bitter LOONA stan :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Quartz
Just now, RAMROD said:

bitter LOONA stan :triggered:

What is a loo né? :oprah::sis:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived