Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Scenes in ASIB where you couldn’t un-see Gaga (SPOILERS)

zerojk

Featured Posts

Gaga did a great acting performance, definitely much better than in her AHS role, but there were some parts in the movie when I was like: “she’s so Lady Gaga right now”

especially during her thank speech when she got a grammy, it was almost identical to lots of award acceptance speeches Gaga has given in the past

Did you feel the same in any particular scene? 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me it's whenever she does that kind of forceful point to the crowd, it's super passionate and very Gaga. She does it in ARUTW and in the bridge of INLA. I love it though. 

derpmonster

I didn't think she was Gaga at all really at the Grammys. That's not how Gaga presents or talks at awards.

The Richie choreo scene definitely.

And her performing ARUTW on the piano at the concert. Her gestures were very Gaga. And her big face on the screen.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
1 minute ago, MEM said:

To me it's whenever she does that kind of forceful point to the crowd, it's super passionate and very Gaga. She does it in ARUTW and in the bridge of INLA. I love it though. 

It's like what she does in Million Reasons performances!

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Doncho

Yes! The Grammy speech and the SNL part. Even though her acting was great, I couldnt stop thinking about Gaga for the whole movie :selena:

Gonna watch a 2nd time soon

i see what u did @teawhore 

Really trying for that 10th WP huh? :huntyga:

OT:

in Scene 98 with gaga in the tub with the orange hair reminded me of this :huntyga:

024.jpg

angels forever, forever angels

I saw Ally all the time tbh. Of course it reminded me of Gaga because, well, it's her face and voice, but I was never distracted thinking that's not Ally.

PlastiscGuy

Only in the 'Hair Body Face' scene, where she talks with Jack. I'm not sure if no showing facial expressions were part of the act, but I couldn't stop seeing Gaga as The Countess in it. 

PG.

I saw Ally and Gaga all at the same time. So many people have said they barely recognise Gaga but I’m like strung on both

huttont

The only scenes I saw Gaga were La Vie En Rose, ARUTW, and the short clip of her singing Shallow on her tour.

42 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Gaga did a great acting performance, definitely much better than in her AHS role, but there were some parts in the movie when I was like: “she’s so Lady Gaga right now”

especially during her thank speech when she got a grammy, it was almost identical to lots of award acceptance speeches Gaga has given in the past

Did you feel the same in any particular scene? 

YES YES YES! i always say this to my friends. that speech was so Gaga. like literally Gaga does speeches like that!!!

42 minutes ago, MEM said:

yeah when she points her index finger to the audience in a forceful vibrating way haha

Archived