💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Why did Interscope.. (ASIB SPOILERS)

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

want to be related to Rez in the movie? I'm surprised they didn't create a "fake" record label seeing as he is the jackass in the movie tbqfh :oops:

Went for the second time today and I also noticed Natalie also appears in the movie :cryga: OT but :poot:

I thought that was weird to be honest. Maybe it was some low key shade on Gaga's part. They did produce the ASIB soundtrack though so IDK...

Yes Natali and Sarah and Frederic are all in it! The Haus slays!

derpmonster
37 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

It was a lovely tribute to their very own Troy Carter :diane:

My BF is convinced that Troy played at least a small amount of role in making the Rez character. :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

People need to stop with the Troy disses. Gaga came in through pop music, and if it wasn’t for him pushing her and crafting her pop promo early in her career, she may not be who she is today. She’s been saving her career with PURE TALENT the past few years since Troy, pure talent that he ended up failing to nuture. But credit where credit is due please. Doesn’t the guy still speak nicely of Gaga in interviews since the split??

the OP made a great point. I don’t get why Interscope allowed their name to be associated with Rez, but oh well. He’s a film character, and it’s hardly gonna affect them negatively. the soundtrack is #1 worldwide 😂😂😂😂

derpmonster
Just now, Rio said:

People need to stop with the Troy disses. Gaga came in through pop music, and if it wasn’t for him pushing her and crafting her pop promo early in her career, she may not be who she is today. She’s been saving her career with PURE TALENT the past few years since Troy, pute talent that he failed to nuture. But credit where credit is due please. Doesn’t the guy still speak nicely of Gaga in interviews since the split??

the OP made a great point. I don’t get why Interscope allowed their name to be associated with Rez, but oh well. He’s a film character, and it’s hardly gonna affect them negatively. the soundtrack is #1 worldwide 😂😂😂😂

Well I don't think he was the one pushing her to do pop. She wanted to, and that was her work with Fusari that led to that. She talked about how pop wasn't low brow and all of that was her. The thing with Troy is he overworked her and booked her for one show after one, one TV interview after another. You remember the Marry the Night era interview where she's sitting for 30 seconds not saying anything? She was getting no sleep.

That was definitely part of her success that she was everywhere but we saw how that went in the BTW era. Her pop and her talent would've got her through anyway even with someone other than Troy, maybe not as high initially as she went but she did make it even higher without Troy.

We do give him credit but it's not fair to not criticize him when he's partly responsible for Gaga's acute situation at the end of BTWB.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

15 minutes ago, SILENT HILL said:

Wait what part does Natalie come out?! :cryga:

Frederick and Natalie are in the scene when she is getting ready for the Grammies and Jackson says he has to leave earlier

1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Well I don't think he was the one pushing her to do pop. She wanted to, and that was her work with Fusari that led to that. She talked about how pop wasn't low brow and all of that was her. The thing with Troy is he overworked her and booked her for one show after one, one TV interview after another. You remember the Marry the Night era interview where she's sitting for 30 seconds not saying anything? She was getting no sleep.

That was definitely part of her success that she was everywhere but we saw how that went in the BTW era. Her pop and her talent would've got her through anyway even with someone other than Troy, maybe not as high initially as she went but she did make it even higher without Troy.

We do give him credit but it's not fair to not criticize him when he's partly responsible for Gaga's acute situation at the end of BTWB.

Omg is there a link to this 

7 hours ago, derpmonster said:

good point actually. but still, he did great promo, something we all have begged for in recent years. maybe the fibro wouldn’t have happened in the first place:(

Mirrion Rizzons
10 hours ago, GGDTim26 said:

ou remember the Marry the Night era interview where she's sitting for 30 seconds not saying anything? She was getting no sleep.

link pleaseeee

Archived