Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

About JWT DVD?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

So when the JWT DVD does get released, do you think it'll be on iTunes and available to watch on TV like the Rebel Heart Tour DVD was? 

Discuss! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Pop Music

I have come to the conclusion that she doesn't exist :oops:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Lol

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

AndrewGr

I don't even care if it's MySpace exclusive, I just want a confirmation that it's getting released in some form.

Smother Em Eh
18 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

I have come to the conclusion that she doesn't exist :oops:

Why do you say that because we haven't gotten it yet? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Ryusei
7 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

I don't even care if it's MySpace exclusive, I just want a confirmation that it's getting released in some form.

this

Musery

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

yeah that and we've not been told that we are ever getting it

3 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Because we haven't gotten any of Gaga's tours except the Monster Ball. Oh, and Cheek to Cheek.

GagaUnderYou

She probably didn't like what was recorded. When the Monster Ball was recorded she had more than one date to choose from and she most likely wasn't in the pain that she faces today. I think she just decided to move on from it and not release the footage. It would have been cool to have a tour DVD for this tour, really was looking forward to it. I really wish Vancouver, and Philly, Toronto were professional filmed because she looked amazing and lots of energy even though it was early on in the tour were things weren't as polished. 

I feel like we would have got the DVD by now or an announcement of a TV/Netflix special with all the momentum of ASIB. A 4K release would have been glorious. 

Reject False Icons

We could still have hope :laughga: most tours on DVD get released a year or two after the ending

I think she scrapped it and used some of the footage for Enigma’s commercial. 

Her tours with the most breath-taking dynamic visuals never make it to a DVD. :nooo:

Gaga oh lala

Even though I saw Gaga at the Joanne World Tour in Omaha. I still want the DVD to relive my experience again maybe  out of the blue it  she  release it if she doesn't that's okay with me.

This one of the only things I don't like about being such a stan is knowing about amazing tours like the BTWB and Joanne world tour and knowing they will never see the light of day as professional recordings 

Archived