💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Kesha Era Starts Tomorrow (Maybe Not)

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Kesha posted these on her Instagram and people are speculating that it's new music. The song potentially being called "Here Comes The Change"

EDIT: FML "Here Comes The Change" is already out. I'm a flop. So maybe it's a video? but that doesn't seem like big news. Oh well, we shall see.

Pop Music

As much as I live for the Rainbow era I hope she is serving some more upbeat happier songs (ala boogie feet and let em talk) but of course not a glittery pop disco mess. Like a mix of rainbow and warrior that allows her to still be true to herself.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Smother Em Eh

Sounds like it may be a political song 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

NewRules

She already released Here Comes The Change. It's a song for a documentary about Ruth Bader Ginsburg.. maybe there's more songs but I'm not hyped. HCTC sounds like a Rainbow track that didn't make the cut

ChromaticPrincess

Yay at least there’ll be two pop girlies who released this year. No shade to Ari but the sweetener era was a bit boring. hopefully this era will be more interesting 

✹oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✹

That song was alread released... music video dor it is comimg soon

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

monsterhamh

It’s probably just the music video for it since the lyric video was released last month 

GagaUnderYou

Kind of underwhelmed by her last era. Praying was nice but the rest wasn't what I expected. Hoping for Dance/Pop/EDM Kesha to return at burn up the charts like it's 2010 again! 

VoldeLorde2
38 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Kind of underwhelmed by her last era. Praying was nice but the rest wasn't what I expected. Hoping for Dance/Pop/EDM Kesha to return at burn up the charts like it's 2010 again! 

Learn to Let Go was disrespected:madge:

Archived