๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Bad Kids is so hated in this base?

Featured Posts

It's a great song sissies, I don't get iT:triggered:

Stream it now

ย 

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm ready for all the "LMAO" reactions, but please just give me a reason.mp3:trollga:

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

teawhore

itโ€™s a timeless bop and most of this fanbase enjoys hopping on hate trains :reductive:

โ™ก nyc โ™ก

LadyLuca

Whut this song is hated? I really like it....I mean. Im not a fan of the chourus but the rest is perfect

DitaDolla

Because we are BAD KIDS duhh:excuseu:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I'll (neverloveagain.mp3) go home:selena:

I think most people think the lyrics are cheesy and one of Gaga's worst. Personally, I love it. It has a good message and I think the way she wrote is appropriate since it's closer to how a kid would talk.

3 minutes ago, MrA said:

I think most people think the lyrics are cheesy and one of Gaga's worst. Personally, I love it. It has a good message and I think the way she wrote it is appropriate since it's closer to how a kid would talk.

I was thinking the same.

She's such a genius:diane:

Borislshere

it was cute when I was in 8th grade but most of her fans are grow up now :poot:ย idk it just sounds childishย 

FentyGa
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

It's cringeyย :triggered:

And it's not the only one:triggered:
Plus I'm pretty sure that's part of the point of the song:triggered:

Smother Em Eh

The lyrics are kinda cheesy and cringey but it's still a great song. So underrated by this fanbase.ย 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

The lyrics are kinda cheesy but I think they were just right for the type of publicย it was intented for. I became a LM at 12 with Born This Way, and even in its cheesiest moments, the album was just perfectly craftedย for what I really needed at that point in my life... and I think many others of those days' kids would agree

โ˜„๏ธ Before there was love, there was silence ๐ŸŒŒ

DelusionalGaga

There is no need to have strong opinions on everything. It definitely doesn't deserve to be hated on but it most certainly isn't a great song. It's cute and that's it.ย 

Archived