💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

YUIMETAL leaves BABYMETAL

Roboboy

Featured Posts

Roboboy

BABYMETAL, the iconic pop-metal group who opened for Lady Gaga in 2014, hase just lost a member, YUIMETAL.  

In December, BABYMETAL had to perform without Yui for the first time at their Legend S arena show in Hiroshima due to 'health issues'. She was also absent from their US tour without notice, and there was a drastic change in BABYMETAL's style and sound. 

Around three days ago, BABYMETAL announced YUIMETAL was leaving the group due to ongoing health issues and a desire to pursue other activities. They are also teasing a rebirth for BABYMETAL, saying that when their 'BABYMETAL World Tour 2018 in Japan' tour starts tomorrow in Makuhari, Japan - SUMETAL and MOAMETAL will form the core of BABYMETAL, with seven mysterious cloaked figures, called The Chosen Seven, being teased. This could possibly mean that five new members are being added. But only the Fox God knows.

I know lots of you guys here won't care about BABYMETAL, but for those who do, let's be strong for Yui and be excited for this new chapter in BABYMETAL. Who are The Chosen Seven? What is next for BABYMETAL? We will find out tomorrow.

Their new single Starlight is now available. Stream it fats.

Dp3ax-OVsAAcrLH.jpg:large

Roboboy
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Ugh their first album is so good and it brings back so many memories 

True. I love that album. 

Reginald

Ahhh I wanted to see them open for Gaga. Still glad I got to see Hatsune Miku in person, though. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Wolf Boy

Meh, the girls are easily interchangeable, they all sound and dress the same, i doubt anyone will notice.

RAMROD

In Japanese BBS, people been saying the real reason was eating disorder. Yui were said paranoid to get fat ever since BABYMETAL get international fame and develop bulimia. Not saying it is true, but it is still in this "health issues" stuff. Since the management gave a very broad/general stuff as "health issues" without being specific.

Regardless, hope Yui will feel better soon.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I hope she gets better soon :ohno:

I really enjoy some of their songs and will be waiting for what comes next.

Kindness rules all.

Roboboy
On 10/23/2018 at 3:27 AM, Poker said:

I hope she gets better soon :ohno:

I really enjoy some of their songs and will be waiting for what comes next.

They just started the tour btw. There's uproar in the BM community because they've added five new dance members, it's hard to tell where the original members even are, the show was only an hour long, and they've drastically changed their style. I like it, but lots of people hate it. oh well. :vegas:

Roboboy
On 10/23/2018 at 3:11 AM, Wolf Boy said:

Meh, the girls are easily interchangeable, they all sound and dress the same, i doubt anyone will notice.

UM I- :bye:

Archived